• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    how old you is, *****?
    This ***** thing from you is starting to drive me crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Demon View Post
      You obviously should sleep with her but a relationship beyond sex once is implausible.
      i myself dreamt about telling some dude to **** an old hag as my first post.

Comment

Does her husband seem like the violent type? If no, then go ahead and bang her

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          SMH you got played my good man. It happens to so many people with older women because alot of the time older women have that "Stella Got her Groove back" syndrome. You know like at a party the girl acting the loudest and the most belligerent because she wants attention? Alot of older women are like that, they will throw so many signals and see if you are going to respond and when you want to turn it up they pull back. She just wanted the attention. Which you gave to her and made her feel good. **** HER DAUGHTER!
          Good stuff skills! You might as well become the love guru of the lounge. Did not think of that but then I haven't really dated an oldie before either.
          I saw her daughter last night actually at a dance studio that I go to, her daughter is so messed up in the head though, I want to punch her in the face after 5 mins of talking to her lol. Hot girl but as soon as she starts talking I just cringe and I wanna run for cover.

Comment

Originally posted by PBF_GOAT View Post
            Does her husband seem like the violent type? If no, then go ahead and bang her
            No, he looks half asleep most of the time but I heard he got arrested for getting in a fight in NY with some black guys. He was a cabbie back then and they didn't pay or smth. He might've gotten the worst of it but he must have some balls too I guess.

I'll try to stop posting in this thread now. At first I thought it could be fun, now little by little it's getting eerie, probably my fault too.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
              man, at your age you need to start looking for a serious relationship and stop fantasizing about the geriatrics.
              Whoa. Didn't catch his age catch his age.

Time to move on to reality TS...

Comment

When I was young, like 11-14, there were two best friends of mine with mom's that I wanted to ****. They are like brothers to me, we grew up together. Anyways, I would always playfully tell them I would do their mom's. They didn't care though.

Once though, it kinda backfired, by mistake. I was at one of my other close friends place(I have several close friends), and I mistakenly looked at his mom's ass. And he asked me with a smile "Why are you looking at my mom's ass?" And I said I wasn't looking at it. Then he shouted to his mom "Mami, Kelvin te taba mirando el culo!", which is Mom, Kelvin was looking at your ass!

I was cracking up but red as hell, I was embbarassed. She didn't believe him, sshe told him to shut up cause I'm such a nice boy.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  When I was young, like 11-14, there were two best friends of mine with mom's that I wanted to ****. They are like brothers to me, we grew up together. Anyways, I would always playfully tell them I would do their mom's. They didn't care though.

Once though, it kinda backfired, by mistake. I was at one of my other close friends place(I have several close friends), and I mistakenly looked at his mom's ass. And he asked me with a smile "Why are you looking at my mom's ass?" And I said I wasn't looking at it. Then he shouted to his mom "Mami, Kelvin te taba mirando el culo!", which is Mom, Kelvin was looking at your ass!

I was cracking up but red as hell, I was embbarassed. She didn't believe him, sshe told him to shut up cause I'm such a nice boy.
                  Kev,

Are you from the Caribbean like Cuban, Dominican or Puerto Rican? I am just asking cause of the way you said it in Spanish.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                    I've had a crush on my buddy's mom for years now and him and I used to be best friends for like 10 years but **** happens and we're not that close anymore. As a matter of fact we barely talk, I guess petty stuff got in the way or b/w the 2 of us.

I've become very close to his mom though. His mom right now is like a very, very good friend of mine, but I also have a crush on her and have been having it for more than a few years, however, at the time because of my friend being best friend and all, I never really put any forward motion as far as getting close to that woman, I mean his mom.

So in the past couple of years, I've chilled with his mom quite a bit, we would go for walks, I would visit her and she would do the same. We've shared a jacuzzi for Christ sake. How I know about what my old friend is doing is through his mom pretty much.

So like any little thing I need like to cut my hair. I would call her and she would come over and cut my hair and what not. We talk about anything, relationships, life, philosophy, anything pretty much.

There are two obstacles though and I think they are more so obstacles for her because she has the most to lose if things go wrong. She's still married but she hasn't had sex with her husband for many years, she hates him, but he's a good provider and they do have kids together and now a grand kid as well. She's also a friend of my mother, another thing she might be afraid if things go astray.

I am not hundred % sure if she's into me, I believe she is but believe and knowing are 2 different things. She's also not much of a touchy person, I don't think she's had much of a great love life and being with only that person all her life, her husband and he's a dork anyway. So every time I touch her on the shoulder, knee or anything like that she is not at ease and I don't think it's because she's married and I am much younger but more so because she hasn't experienced much of that in her life, and her confidence in romance is lacking quite a bit. She's like a stiff dance I guess, I still like her though.

I am almost sure she knows that I am attracted to her. The way I look at her, the way I talk to her, and just everything. Women are more perceptive anyway. I am not sure if she fantasizes about me like I do about her.

And how I know about her knowing about how I feel about her is one time I was at her house, her husband gone for work. And she had some lower back pains so I was showing her some stretching exercises, I mean a touch here and there, no big deal really. But then we sat down on the couch watching TV, and there was this TV show the bold and the beautiful. And this guy Deacon was married to young girl but in this episode that we were watching he made a move on that girl's mother and they made love or whatever and this is like her favorite tv show. At the time I was watching it with her, I wore sweatpants and no underwear and I had like a massive erection that I wasn't embarrassed about. She saw it too and I noticed how she became kind of pale and starting breathing heavily. I was about to grab her and kiss her, but I felt she was too afraid to go through it. So I let it go, but I wanted to penetrate this mom's vagina so bad. So since then, we chill but I am more tentative I guess because even if she wants what I want I think she's afraid to have an affair. I don't want to live with regrets though and I am not afraid of rejection. I am just not sure what the best approach would be to get in her panties and I don't want to do it for bragging right. I like her a lot as a person too, that's why I could share so much stuff with her and I feel so at ease.

This is obviously a delicate matter so if anybody has a suggestion or a strategy as far as how to get it. Maybe the female posters here would have a better idea. I also know that it might seem that me sharing it online is for bragging, but it isn't, I haven't done anything. And I havent' shared this with any of my friends, then they would think, this guy is a motherf...er, I better keep away from him, he might wanna bang my mom. So it's sensitive and I've had a crush on her for 10 years but because of my friendship with her son I kept thing in check for many years and just as recently as 2 years ago this and a lot of more things have unfolded. I don't want her to get any older though cause I may lose interest and I still wanna cum in her hard.
                    I dont post here but I had a similar story myself.

1. She is marry and you know the guy. You probably wont like the consequences if anything happens.

2. A relationship between you guys is not going to end up well. Move on to someone younger.

I dont regret sleeping with an older marry woman. What I do regret is that we aint friends no more and the husband is still looking for me. If you do it, keep it quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                      I can't do that to her.

5 1, fit little body like 110 pounds, short hair, Caucasian. Now use your imagination!

Comment

Working...
                      X