No announcement yet.

Billie Joe Saunders ordered to make back to back mandatory defenses by the WBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
    If the WBO is demanding back-to-back defenses, I can't imagine Golovkin not being one of them. If He's not, the WBO needs to shutter its doors & never be heard of again.
    Given that GGG holds three of the other titles he isn't going to be ranked by the WBO so he can't possibly be mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
      Given that GGG holds three of the other titles he isn't going to be ranked by the WBO so he can't possibly be mandatory.
      True, but just saying, they should fight.

Comment

khurtsidze would destroy him, hope that fight happens but it wont. it will be some bum and then canelo will get an auto-shot since hes wbo 154 champ and then he wont have to fight ggg. the duckers are always 5 moves ahead of everyone else. as floyd said this is ducking chess not ducking checkers.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          True, but just saying, they should fight.
          But you said GGG should be one of his mandatory defenses. He's not ranked by the WBO so that makes no sense

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Yessir! The president of the WBO is openly mocking GGG. You already know they're setting up Canelo vs BJS
            Alvarez-Saunders, before going with Alvaraz-Cotto 2 in September 2017 (no way that Cotto ****s around and walks away from $10m plus some upside for a rematch).

All you need is a decent-enough fight for Cotto to open the year (JMM/Bradley would work)

Comment

i would LOVE midget mike tyson to put BJ to sleep

Comment

I can see Khurtsidze drilling BJS

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  But you said GGG should be one of his mandatory defenses. He's not ranked by the WBO so that makes no sense
                  Ggg not being ranked by the wbo makes no sense.

Comment

I can't see BJS going w/ white mike Tyson on his first defense. too rough and not enough $$

it's definitely gonna be Canelo/BJS

shyt, Khurtsidze might not even see his chance at the WBO strap this year if the winner of BJS/Canelo goes for a unification vs GGG

Comment

LONG OVERDUE for Avtandil Khurtsidze to get his shot at that Belt! I think that match up could end up being a disaster for Billy Joe!

Comment

Working...
                      X