No announcement yet.

Proof MMA fighters way more intelligent than Boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    A lot of MMA guys come from a wrestling background thus got scholarships to college so its not really a shocking statement to suggest this. Its a fact basically. I mean if anyone can name 10 active boxers who've graduated college in 24 hours I'd be amazed, meanwhile you could probably name 10 MMA guys who've graduated college in 2 minutes & probably come up with a 100+ who've at least went to college in 20 minutes.
    Floyd didnt even graduate Highschool and Manny didnt even finish the 3rd grade.

Oscar de la hoya never graduated either, neither did Shane Mosley.

Fernando Vargas not sure but he doesn't seem like a guy who graduated if he did seemed like GED or tutoring and paying off someone to finish his tests so he could get his diploma.

Tim Bradley only has a high school diploma, man most of these boxers either dropped out of school or only got a HS diploma or a GED.

B hop got a GED in prison.

Chris Algieiri is the only smart American boxer I can think of he has a college degree and is working on his masters.

The Klitschko Bros are smart both have doctorates and degrees in sports science.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      lol very simple.

list the number of affluent black neighborhoods in america. black majority population with affluence = medium wage of 75K/yr and above.

list them.

what i said is a statistical fact. i'm addressing MOST not all obviously. MOST.
      I don't need to list them. I don't work for you.

These last few postings have shown me that you're inferior in comparison to your peers.

My assumption is that you may be from a single parent household. Probably had different "step-dads" that were in and out of your life so you never were able to connect with a male adult on an emotional level. This in turn led you to grow up thinking that people of particular races were smarter and more articulate than you. You likely deal with depression and see this forum as an avenue to let out all of your frustrations.

Given that, I recommend you seek help. There are plenty of people out there for you to speak with. I'm no physician and can't make any diagnosis for you. It's up to you to get the help you need to clear you from this mindset.

Once you step out into the real world you'll see that there are many successful people in thriving neighborhoods throughout America. You need a bit of diversity in your life.

I know you want to run to statistics but minorities make up only 30% of the population. You can't spend your whole life trying to be the other 70%.

Don't hate yourself or your own skin. Live your life.

I'm going to take it easy on you from here out. I don't want any unforeseen tragedy on my conscious.

Comment

Johnson is a woman beater.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          You obviously haven't heard the Diaz brothers speak. Those guys can barely string a sentence together without struggling.

And Andre Ward and Paulie Malignaggi speak pretty well.
          Usually brain damage starts showing in guys who have been fighting professionally more than a decade. Most UFC fighters start pretty late whereas boxers begin boxing at a young age.
          So you post a rare example from mma and a rare example from boxing and use that as a general example. Sorry, the exception doesn't make the rule.

My examples were realistic generalizations.

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
          I don't care if it's two black fighters, can't hide your racial undertones.

No need in explaining to me why you have a wrestler in your avi. Clearly there are still grown men salivating over the guys in tights. Your prerogative.

Shew away and go make call soliciting trump supporters....

The MMA/Wrestling fanboys have nothing to talk about on an MMA site so they come to a boxing forum...
          I'm an mma/wrestling fanboy with a BOXINGscene account for 9 years. cool story.
          Ok, dumbass! Your initial posts says MMA fighters are around white coaches all of the time which alludes to you thinking all white people are articulate.

Some of you simple minded idiots just step on your own left foot.

You should go play in traffic....
          In the general sense, he spoke the truth and you know it that's why you're butthurt.

blacks and whites are from different environments that influences the way they speak for the most part.

you're going to deny this?
          Truth. Green k for keeping it real.

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Most of those MMA guys have college degrees, Rumble Johnson and Daniel Cormier both have college degrees they wrestled in college.

Most of the MMA fighters have degrees and come from wrestling backgrounds or are tough kids fromt he suburbs.

Most boxers are low IQ and from the poor areas with lack of education.

Plus in order to learn MMA you have to be smart, you know how hard it is to master leg locks, transitions, hip tosses, submissions ont he ground, learning jiu jitsu is not for someone with a boxer low iq, its hard.

Grappling is a very complex and intelligent martial art, you have to memorize the transitions to avoid submissions and to lock in a submission.
          Yes, its a combination of both. MMA is not a sport where low iq'd people can flourish at the highest level. There are just way too many moves and variables to memorize and then you have to know when is the right time to use all those moves. You won't see any mental midgets becoming UFC champs.
          Last edited by -Swizzy-; 10-20-2016, 09:46 PM.

Comment

That interview it's just a reflect of the conditions of living of most of the top mma fighters, but Cormier and Johnson, attended to college, probably with scholarship, while in boxing, athletes make their way with their fists.
            You can criticize a lot of things about boxing, but a lot of boxing heroes has come from the most humble origins.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Floyd didnt even graduate Highschool and Manny didnt even finish the 3rd grade.

Oscar de la hoya never graduated either, neither did Shane Mosley.

Fernando Vargas not sure but he doesn't seem like a guy who graduated if he did seemed like GED or tutoring and paying off someone to finish his tests so he could get his diploma.

Tim Bradley only has a high school diploma, man most of these boxers either dropped out of school or only got a HS diploma or a GED.

B hop got a GED in prison.

Chris Algieiri is the only smart American boxer I can think of he has a college degree and is working on his masters.

The Klitschko Bros are smart both have doctorates and degrees in sports science.
              Marquez was an accountant, not sure if he went to college but he came from a poor background and had a high level accounting position in the Mexican government if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                So you post a rare example from mma and a rare example from boxing and use that as a general example. Sorry, the exception doesn't make the rule.

My examples were realistic generalizations.

I'm an mma/wrestling fanboy with a BOXINGscene account for 9 years. cool story.
                In the general sense, he spoke the truth and you know it that's why you're butthurt.

Truth. Green k for keeping it real.

Yes, its a combination of both. MMA is not a sport where low iq'd people can flourish at the highest level. There are just way too many moves and variables to memorize and then you have to know when is the right time to use all those moves. You won't see any mental midgets becoming UFC champs.

You're pathetic.....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                  You obviously haven't heard the Diaz brothers speak. Those guys can barely string a sentence together without struggling.
                  Today I learned Nick Diaz couldn't put a sentence together...

Nate diaz has struggled with speech impairments since youth, Nick Diaz speaks very well.

Comment

It's because most MMA training environments are white.

so these people they grow up with white coaches and white sparring partners who all speak proper english. their humor is even white.

you go to a boxing gym, it's 100 roger mayweathers. of course u gon be dumb as a brick.
                    ...but you're not white

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      ...but you're not white
                      He basically f'd up and exposed himself as being uncomfortable in his own skin...

Comment

Working...
                      X