Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Runs Wild, Going Bonkers With Retirement Hoax

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Runs Wild, Going Bonkers With Retirement Hoax

Long live the gypsy King

This is going to open up some huge fights, i really hope wilder does not get another belt given to him to keep hostage

Make the best fight the best or tell guys like wilder to get lost

Lmao at his Twitter

Boxing is the saddest thing I ever took part in, all a pile of ****, I'm the greatest, & I'm also retired, so go suck a dick, happy days.������

To be fair though, if he is retired, it makes for quite a story.

Retired undefeated after beating arguably the most dominant (not the best) heavyweight champ in history in terms of dominance over an entire era and taking all his belts. Then wallops a load of coke, calls himself Tyson Montana on Twitter and then retires.

Was there really any other way for a character like Fury to go out?

Comment

Good riddance

Comment

thank **** for that, now we can get a fantastic fight in Ruiz V Parker and AJ v Klit.

Fury will obviously come back in a year or two when he wants another payday and most probably get knocked out.

Comment

Appeared with nothing but peds, created sensation, and disappeared with belts, W, and added more drugs to his arsenal. Good job.

Comment

Klitschko vs Joshua for all the belts. Pretty plz boxing gods.

Comment

Thanks for that...Bye

Comment

I thought Haye was a joke, this one is a bigger joke.

Comment

It's not like Fury was a great ambassador for boxing to say the least.

Anyway. He will be back.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    I thought Haye was a joke, this one is a bigger joke.
                    Come to think of it, where is Haye?

He was meant to be fighting last month and nothing has happened and no news.

Were his 2 comeback fights just a quick money grab? i'm sure he made a decent bit of money from them for easy work. Probably won't hear from him again unless a big payday presents itself.

I actually heard from a good source last week that Haye v Wilder will be happening in April 2017. But heard nothing since.

Comment

Working...
                    X