Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Estrada and Gonzalez are crazy if they think they're getting $1 mil for a rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estrada and Gonzalez are crazy if they think they're getting $1 mil for a rematch

Tons of tickets left for this fight. It's been 4 years! They both need to stop being divas and fight.

Estrada lost an exciting decision to Gonzalez in 2012, at junior flyweight. The Mexican boxer says he drained himself to make that division limit and feels like a new man at 112-pounds, where he's won seven straight and dominated the competition while winning two world titles.

He agrees with Gonzalez on one thing - both of them deserve to get paid very well for the rematch. Gonzalez wants at least $1 million. He said in a recent interview that he refused a past off of $500,000. Gonzalez was paid $250,000 for the recent bout with Brian Viloria.
    There have been rumors that HBO may be interesting in buying the rematch and Gonzalez says he is interested but that both fighters must be compensated fairly or he won't agree to the bout.

"There has been a lot of talk but honestly we need bigger purses for that fight. I already have a fight lined up that I need to take care of first then we can look at that.

"There have been a lot of offers but not anything great. We need a million and they still haven't reached a million," Gonzalez told BoxingScene.com.

The Diva is the ****ing Gonzalez, he started this **** about millions and all that.

Juan is not a diva, he fought Gonzalez in ****ing 108 pounds, that's like Golovkin fighting Canelo in 155 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      The Diva is the ****ing Gonzalez, he started this **** about millions and all that.

Juan is not a diva, he fought Gonzalez in ****ing 108 pounds, that's like Golovkin fighting Canelo in 155 pounds.
      He agreed they both need a million and said he turned down half a million. He's enabling Gonzalez and being a diva himself.

Comment

Learn spanish, he said that they deserve a million or a good purse but he never put that like a condition to fight.

Really a lot of guys of lower weights deserve a better pay day but the stupid diva that started this was Gonzalez.

He said this like 2 years ago.

And where is that interview of Estrada saying that about 500 k?

Comment

2 dumbasses that gonna leave money on table trying to reach for nonexistent money.

Comment

Learn spanish, he said that they deserve a million or a good purse but he never put that like a condition to fight.

Really a lot of guys of lower weights deserve a better pay day but the stupid diva that started this was Gonzalez.

He said this like 2 years ago.

And where is that interview of Estrada saying that about 500 k?
            So basically you commented without reading. It's right there posted

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              So basically you commented without reading. It's right there posted

No, there is not the words of Estrada.

Man, I read exactly ALL about this case, and in spanish, Estrada said that they deserve good paydays but never put that like a condition to fight vs Gonzalez.

Comment

The ***** that refused 500 k was Gonzalez, NOT ESTRADA.

Gonzalez said this:

La verdad es que, no he escuchado de ninguna revancha, solamente que me ofrecieron muy poco dinero. Si no me pagan lo que estoy pidiendo, no voy a pelear. ------------>Me están ofreciendo cerca de 500 mil dólares pero vale mucho más porque tres títulos serían unificados. Soy el número uno [libra por libra] del mundo. Y no vale la pena pelear por tan poquito dinero como ese <---------

“Quiero un millón y medio o un millón [de dólares]. Si no, no habrá nada. Estrada es quien está empujando para pelear conmigo. Yo ya le gané a Estrada. Le gané a Viloria, un oponente que decían sería difícil para mí, lo golpeé y lo detuve, y Estrada no pudo [hacerlo cuando lo enfrentó].

This is guy is doing the same thing that Canelo with GGG but is worst because he knows that Estrada was drained in 108 and he gave him a hell of a fight.

Estrada in his weight is too dangerous for him.

Comment

The ***** that refused 500 k was Gonzalez, NOT ESTRADA.

Gonzalez said this:

La verdad es que, no he escuchado de ninguna revancha, solamente que me ofrecieron muy poco dinero. Si no me pagan lo que estoy pidiendo, no voy a pelear. ------------>Me están ofreciendo cerca de 500 mil dólares pero vale mucho más porque tres títulos serían unificados. Soy el número uno [libra por libra] del mundo. Y no vale la pena pelear por tan poquito dinero como ese <---------

“Quiero un millón y medio o un millón [de dólares]. Si no, no habrá nada. Estrada es quien está empujando para pelear conmigo. Yo ya le gané a Estrada. Le gané a Viloria, un oponente que decían sería difícil para mí, lo golpeé y lo detuve, y Estrada no pudo [hacerlo cuando lo enfrentó].

This is guy is doing the same thing that Canelo with GGG but is worst because he knows that Estrada was drained in 108 and he gave him a hell of a fight.

Estrada in his weight is too dangerous for him.
                  Ok well the article is written incorrect or I misuderstood the way it was written. Either way he agrees with Gonzalez that they should get a million dollars. It shouldn't take 4 years to get this fight made. This is ridiculous. Who is ducking who?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Ok well the article is written incorrect or I misuderstood the way it was written. Either way he agrees with Gonzalez that they should get a million dollars. It shouldn't take 4 years to get this fight made. This is ridiculous. Who is ducking who?
                    No, man, he said that the fight deserve a good payday but he neveeeer said that if he can't get it he won't fight.

He said "oh yeah, that's a good fight we deserve money" but Estrada never talk about this like a condition to fight with him.

Estrada is winning like 150 k in each fight. ***** Gonzalez refused 500k.

Who is ducking who?

Estrada IS NOT A ****ING PROTECTED FIGHTER, he down 4 ****ing pounds to fight Gonzalez and later he went to the house of the best Viloria(not that old man that fought vs Gonzalez) and schooled him.

Gonzalez is the diva, for this reason he never unified a ****in division.

Comment

Working...
                    X