No announcement yet.

14 Killed in horrific Texas pickup truck accident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] 14 Killed in horrific Texas pickup truck accident

A pickup truck carrying 23 people veered off a Texas highway and crashed late Sunday, killing 14 and injuring 9 others.
    The Ford F-250 Super Duty pickup was was traveling north on U.S. Highway 59 when it crashed into two large trees near Goliad, Texas, about 100 miles southeast of San Antonio, Texas Highway Patrol trooper Gerald Bryant told KTRK-TV.
    Some of the victims were airlifted to hospitals in San Antonio and Corpus Christi. The cause of the crash remains under investigation, police said.
    "In my 38 years as an officer, this is one of the worst fatalities I have been to," Bryant said. "I have never seen where we had that many in a vehicle."
    The victims were crammed in the cab and bed of the pickup truck.
    "Based on the mode of travel, the way that the people were in the vehicle, it's a high probability there were illegal immigrants traveling northbound on 59," Texas Dept. of Safety Lt. Glen Garrett told KIII-TV.
    According to CNN, U.S. border patrol and "immigration and customs enforcement agents were called to the scene." Goliad County is about 150 miles northeast of the Mexican border.
    The names of the victims have yet to be released. According to MySanAntonio.com, the vehicle was registered to an owner in Houston. The driver of the vehicle was one of the survivors.
    "It is not uncommon for human traffickers to try to maximize profits by over-loading vehicles with illegal immigrants," the Associated Press said. "In April, nine Mexican immigrants died near the border when the teenage driver of their van crashed after fleeing Border Patrol. There were 18 people in that minivan."

That's actually more then the Colorado massacre

What I don't get is how he got 23 people into a ford F250 pickup truck that seats 5 people I think.

And of course the driver survives after killing 14+ people

Comment

Am I a racist for assuming they were Mexicans before clicking on the thread's title?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        That's actually more then the Colorado massacre

What I don't get is how he got 23 people into a ford F250 pickup truck that seats 5 people I think.

And of course the driver survives after killing 14+ people
        heard about this in the morning and I said the same the driver always survives...I'm glad he did...now he must pay...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          heard about this in the morning and I said the same the driver always survives...I'm glad he did...now he must pay...
          Yea he's gonna pay by being fed 3 meals a day with free health care for many years

This is Texas tho and they love executing people over so you never know but it's doubtful in his case cuz its usually withheld for 1st degree murders but still

Comment

It's a conspiracy. The U.S. Government cut the brake lines of the pickup before the passengers boarded the vehicle, so that the truck would crash, the passengers would die, and everybody would forget about the Dark Knight shooting - Which was actually the first covert CIA operation designed to exterminate comic book geeks.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              It's a conspiracy. The U.S. Government cut the brake lines of the pickup before the passengers boarded the vehicle, so that the truck would crash, the passengers would die, and everybody would forget about the Dark Knight shooting - Which was actually the first covert CIA operation designed to exterminate comic book geeks.
              Lmaooooooo!!!!!

Comment

I knew that's what happened. These ****ers can't get me.

Comment

Alex Jones was here!

Comment

Working...
                  X