No announcement yet.

Do you hate cops or no?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    People who hate cops are the same people doing stupid shit like fighting over chicken in a fast food place with a machete. Then wonder why they are being harassed and arrested.
    Well, you're from Japan I doubt you have as many ******* cops. It's America probably will the cops feel power hungry. And I'm sure you'd have your opinion changed about cops if you have a hand shoved up your ass looking for drugs you don't even do. The war against drugs in America is ridiculous, I don't do drugs but they take it way too far.

They should not be allowed to search peoples anus's for drugs. If that happened to me again, I would literally snap a ****ing cops neck. ****ing gay ass pedophiling cops raping lil kids.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
      I do, ****ers stopped me again because they always think everyone is on drugs.
      Stop taking drugs then.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Stop taking drugs then.
        I'm not like you, I don't do drugs. ****ing crackhead squealpiggy. Why don't you go shove your hand up other 15-16 year old boys buttholes you gay ass pedophiler.

Comment

I'm not like you, I don't do drugs. ****ing crackhead squealpiggy. Why don't you go shove your hand up other 15-16 year old boys buttholes you gay ass pedophiler.
          I've been pulled over exactly once, and that was for speeding. If cops are always pulling YOU over then you must be doing something wrong. Stop doing that thing!

Comment

I've been pulled over exactly once, and that was for speeding. If cops are always pulling YOU over then you must be doing something wrong. Stop doing that thing!
            Stop walking, jogging, exercising? Are you special man?

I forgot, you don't jog or walk do you?

Comment

Stop walking, jogging, exercising? Are you special man?

I forgot, you don't jog or walk do you?
              Haha stop jogging with a gangsta lean, you bad crim!

Comment

Haha stop jogging with a gangsta lean, you bad crim!
                Well, I do jog like a ******. I come down with my heels which causes back problems and other problems with my legs. I don't know how to properly run, since I've been running the same way my entire life and for some reason my gym teachers never pointed it out. I think its too late to correct it now.

Comment

Absolutely.

Though the rational side of me fully understands that law enforcement is a highly stressful career, and that police officers are needed to prevent complete and utter anarchy. (Which actually might be just what the doctor ordered for the U.S. right now.)

That said, I've been hassled by them more than my fair share (twice just for walking down the street at night), as have so many family members of mine. And not a week goes by without you reading or hearing about some story about a couple of dolts in blue uniforms abusing their position of authority, and/or harassing innocent members of the public, then being reprimanded for their idiotic/abusive/harmful behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Absolutely.

Though the rational side of me fully understands that law enforcement is a highly stressful career, and that police officers are needed to prevent complete and utter anarchy. (Which actually might be just what the doctor ordered for the U.S. right now.)

That said, I've been hassled by them more than my fair share, as have so many family members of mine. And not a week goes by without you reading or hearing about some story about a couple of dolts in blue uniforms abusing their position of authority, and/or harassing innocent members of the public, then being reprimanded for their idiotic/abusive/harmful behavior.
                    Awww, I think we live close too. I'm from Burlington New Jersey. I think all I have to do is go over a bridge and be in Philly. I list Philly as my location because we all support philly sports here. I used to be for Bhop big time at one time, but I'm not all for him anymore. I don't know why, maybe because his personality just doesn't click with me. I have nothing against the guy tho, my brother has met him and said he was very nice. He signed my brothers basketball ticket.

My brother also met that other Philly fighter and said he was ridiculously nice. I can't think of his name right now. The one everyone says Berto should fight.
                    Last edited by uoykcuf; 11-04-2011, 04:13 PM.

Comment

I don't do that... The worst I have done to a cop is getting pissed off because they broke down my house door just over a little weed that my brother was smoking. And the dumb asses had their guns pointed at me. Like jesus ****ing christ. It's not like my brother is a drug cartel, yet they needed the whole army to break down my door.

And when I was younger at the age of 15 or 16, they did an illegal drug search by placing their hand up my ass to see if I had a drug. They did not have a warrent on them, and my dad never got a lawyer for me.
                      You should've at least demanded a hug after having someone's hand up your butt uninvited.

Comment

Working...
                      X