No announcement yet.

Maidana is seriously on Khans Meat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
    prescott Needs Khan way more than Khan needs him Prescott he knows his only chance at a big payday is via Khan so he's trying his best to manufacture it. If he hadn't of lost twice he'd have real agrument but while Khan has and is fighting top level fighters everytime Prescott steps up he gets beat so he's not doing anything to prove that his win was anything more than a fluke. Maybe after this fight considering he wins fight someone Khan has already beat and move closer that way.
    i highly doubt prescott will win he doesnt have the most amazing power and paul is a better boxer..what sucks for paul is if he wins khan aint giving him no damn fight but paul has alot of options unlike prescott.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
      prescott and paul are fighting already.
      I know but what is Prescott's next booking win or lose? Why not Maidana? Gives both Maidana AND Prescott a little nudge in Khan's direction.

what does that have to do with his position at the moment? he has every reason to fight morales.its not like he has to change his style or something hes coming to bang !
      Morales is fighting Matthysse not Maidana. Come on! Its between Morales, Mathysse, Maidana and Prescott who fights Khan but its likely Morales as he will then have a belt and will not have fought Khan.

Prescott won't get close to McSlickskey
      Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 09-08-2011, 09:34 PM.

Comment

what does that have to do with his position at the moment? he has every reason to fight morales.its not like he has to change his style or something hes coming to bang !

you said he hasnt moved on from khan...but yet he just had a very tough fight scheduled with guerrero. but it would be cool if he took the morales rematch on short notice but i can understand why he doesnt, after the guerrero fight i think his team started setting up a fight in argentina right away.

Comment

Maidana wants the Khan payday and nothing else. I knew he'd end up fighting some bum. Watch him and his loser team cry to the WBA again after.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Maidana wants the Khan payday and nothing else. I knew he'd end up fighting some bum. Watch him and his loser team cry to the WBA again after.
            so when maidana/guerrero was signed, did you consider guerrero a bum?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Should Khan clean house as well as he can at 140 before he moves to 147?

Or should he just try and dive into a Money May fight as soon as possible?

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                I know but what is Prescott's next booking win or lose? Why not Maidana? Gives both Maidana AND Prescott a little nudge in Khan's direction.

Morales is fighting Matthysse not Maidana. Come on! Its between Morales, Mathysse, Maidana and Prescott who fights Khan but its likely Morales as he will then have a belt and will not have fought Khan.

Prescott won't get close to McSlickskey
                cmon? you obviously dont know mathysse has bronchitis and has pulled out from the fight. maidana was offered the fight and turned it down!

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                  Should Khan clean house as well as he can at 140 before he moves to 147?

Or should he just try and dive into a Money May fight as soon as possible?
                  hes moving up to 147 next year regardless.not his fault bradley didnt want to fight so that gives khan reason to move up..he might clean house tho by fighting morales.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    you said he hasnt moved on from khan...but yet he just had a very tough fight scheduled with guerrero. but it would be cool if he took the morales rematch on short notice but i can understand why he doesnt, after the guerrero fight i think his team started setting up a fight in argentina right away.
                    he still wants khan trust me.. why you think hes not putting up his wba title up in his next fight ?

Comment

cmon? you obviously dont know mathysse has bronchitis and has pulled out from the fight. maidana was offered the fight and turned it down!
                      No freakin way! I'm gonna cry I had a lot of respect for Maidana.

Could this have been a WBA direction or is this all Maidana?

Who is gonna step in for Matthysse?

Peterson? Bradley? (lol)
                      Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 09-08-2011, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X