Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the sudden lost of respect for the great JMM??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
    I haven't abandoned JMM. I just don't like the fact he is calling out Hatton. Other than that, no complaints from me. I'm still a fan.
    why you mad? that would be a huge fight for boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
      I haven't abandoned JMM. I just don't like the fact he is calling out Hatton. Other than that, no complaints from me. I'm still a fan.
      Why do you not like the fact that he is calling out hatton?

Comment

who has lost respect for marquez? i have not seen 1 thread about marquez since the fight, most of the threads are people hatin on floyd so some peolpe may comment on the fight and talk about how marquez was dominated but i have not seen 1 post where anyone has said they lost respect for marquez, to me marquez is still 1 of the best in the game but he just happened to fight 1 of the best ever and not even pacquiao would do better despite popular belief

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
          Plenty of Mexican fighters have big hearts...he may be skilled and never gives in but he's not a legend. What has he done that is legendary?

You can count on one hand the LEGENDS in this era...
          Lemme guess... each one of your fave 5 is assigned a finger.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
            who has lost respect for marquez? i have not seen 1 thread about marquez since the fight, most of the threads are people hatin on floyd so some peolpe may comment on the fight and talk about how marquez was dominated but i have not seen 1 post where anyone has said they lost respect for marquez, to me marquez is still 1 of the best in the game but he just happened to fight 1 of the best ever and not even pacquiao would do better despite popular belief
            i read where a guy called MArquez a BUM and another dude said he was all hype and overrated

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
              Plenty of Mexican fighters have big hearts...he may be skilled and never gives in but he's not a legend. What has he done that is legendary?

You can count on one hand the LEGENDS in this era...
              people call manny pacquiao a legend, and marquez won more rounds in their 2 fights.

he beat barrera, people call him a legend.

champion in 3 weight divisions.

moved up to light weight at age 35 and swept it by knocking out the 2 best light weights that had never been knocked out. all of this while many people were sayn light weight was out of his element.

and finally, in 2008 he was fighting at 130, in 2009 he was fighting the strongest and biggest Floyd Mayweather weve seen at 147 and looked like he had been a welterweight contender for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                If JMM and Floyd were the same size, reach and age, Marquez would have beaten him.

Can someone name me Marquez best win btw?

Diaz?

enough said .. far from atg

Comment

Hell naw, Marquez gets mad love & respect from me and most cats in here. You gotta be a real Dickhead not to.

Comment

Originally posted by andres aza View Post
                    It seems that some idiots are talking **** about JMM because he lost to Floyd. I dont see any shame in losing to a good fighter that is way bigger than you when you are 36. Respect Marquez, because he is a legend in this sport.
                    I think jmm had mad balls to fight floyd at WW, but imho it was another dumb career move, like fighitng john in indonesia.

Comment

Originally posted by andres aza View Post
                      i read where a guy called MArquez a BUM and another dude said he was all hype and overrated
                      i think youre overacting a bit.....never seen anything like that even after his loss.....whats' his username?.proof.....jmmm gets nothing but love here and deserves so!

Comment

Working...
                      X