No announcement yet.

Pascal proved nothing..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pascal proved nothing..

..other than the fact that Canadian fighters have stamina issues and barely get by. He and Bute have the same mediocre conditioning. I don't buy this whole "I was faking that I was tired" bull.

With that said
    , Dawson did deserve to lose, he doesn't have that killer instinct which he can blame himself for fighting two old worn out fighters back to back. Dawson is still better than Pascal by light years and should've taken another fight with a livelier fighter before Pascal. Pascal was on his way out, even in his fight with Froch you could tell he gasses out fast.

Pascal beats Bute though, although Bute is a better technical fighter, he wouldn't take Pascals shots as well as Dawson did, albeit he hurt Dawson quite a few times.

Dawson KO's Pascal in the rematch. Good win for Pascal, for now.

PS who else noticed they were setting up a guaranteed score with that 107-101 score?

Come on man.

Pascal took Dawsons gameplan away from him, he made him uncomfortable.

He never let Dawson settle and disrupted his rhythm, Dawson had to keep resetting so many times because Pascal was constantly moving.

On top of all that, he beat Chad up. Something Johnson or Tarver couldn't do in 2 fights each and Adamek in 1.

He deserves his props.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
      ..other than the fact that Canadian fighters have stamina issues and barely get by. He and Bute have the same mediocre conditioning. I don't buy this whole "I was faking that I was tired" bull.

With that said
      , Dawson did deserve to lose, he doesn't have that killer instinct which he can blame himself for fighting two old worn out fighters back to back. Dawson is still better than Pascal by light years and should've taken another fight with a livelier fighter before Pascal. Pascal was on his way out, even in his fight with Froch you could tell he gasses out fast.

Pascal beats Bute though, although Bute is a better technical fighter, he wouldn't take Pascals shots as well as Dawson did, albeit he hurt Dawson quite a few times.

PS who else noticed they were setting up a guaranteed score with that 107-101 score?
      So if your theory of stamina issues is correct with canadians then what about remaches with canadians? Then Daswon should get KOd in the rematch early.

Comment

Bute's stamina is suspect imo.

Comment

he only beat the best fighter at 175 ... not that it means anything tho.........

GTFOH!

Comment

As of right now, it's Pascal, Dawson and then Bute. I only have Pascal over Dawson because he has a win over him, obviously. I'll agree Pascal disrupted his game plan, but had the fight gone the distance, he would've gone out quick.

Dawson went 48 rounds with two old veterans easily, you know he has the experience to go the distance, but as you saw tonight he took Pascals best and was still in good shape at the beginning of the championship rounds stamina wise.

Comment

As of right now, it's Pascal, Dawson and then Bute. I only have Pascal over Dawson because he has a win over him, obviously. I'll agree Pascal disrupted his game plan, but had the fight gone the distance, he would've gone out quick.

Dawson went 48 rounds with two old veterans easily, you know he has the experience to go the distance, but as you saw tonight he took Pascals best and was still in good shape at the beginning of the championship rounds stamina wise.
              if ... IF the fight went the distance. problem is it didnt. DIDNT.

Pascal even said he was playing possum so he gets tired then in the 12th go for the knockout. Great plan. Chad is lucky he head butted Pascal

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                if ... IF the fight went the distance. problem is it didnt. DIDNT.

Pascal even said he was playing possum so he gets tired then in the 12th go for the knockout. Great plan. Chad is lucky he head butted Pascal
                Of course he's going to say he was doing that to sucker Dawson, he's not going to admit he has a stamina problem. Dude gassed out quicker than a truck, mediocre fighter with power. Pascal lucked out with that cut. Period.

Vitali was able to fight with a canal on his brow that went to the bone for a while before they finally stopped the fight yet they didn't let this fight finish out the round. Add the one judge with the obscene score and you have yourself a typical hometown decision.

Comment

Of course he's going to say he was doing that to sucker Dawson, he's not going to admit he has a stamina problem. Dude gassed out quicker than a truck, mediocre fighter with power. Pascal lucked out with that cut. Period.

Vitali was able to fight with a canal on his brow that went to the bone yet they didn't let this fight finish out the round. Add the one judge with the obscene score and you have yourself a typical hometown decision.
                  look if dawson was the better fighter HE WOULDA WON. plain and simple. get it through your head son.

You shook. The canadian boy shook the world. You cant handle it

Comment

With that said

Actually he did prove something, he proved he can beat Chad Dawson.

Comment

Working...
                    X