Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How has pacquiao become so tenacious all of a sudden?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How has pacquiao become so tenacious all of a sudden?

I've been watching Pacquiao fights the whole week prior to Clottey. Pacquiao has gotten "backed up" by Morales @ 126, Agapito Sanchez, Juan Manuel Marquez etc, now all of a sudden Clottey, Cotto, Hatton punches have no effect on him and he keeps pushing forward?

Pacquiao needs an asterisk beside his titles along with the likes of Mcgwire, and sammy sosa.

Pacquiao I would estimate is about 3 times stronger now then he was a few years back.

don't post again

Originally posted by dino View Post
    I've been watching Pacquiao fights the whole week prior to Clottey. Pacquiao has gotten "backed up" by Morales @ 126, Agapito Sanchez, Juan Manuel Marquez etc, now all of a sudden Clottey, Cotto, Hatton punches have no effect on him and he keeps pushing forward?

Pacquiao needs an asterisk beside his titles along with the likes of Mcgwire, and sammy sosa.

Comment

it is fishy i give you thought i doubt pacroid is clean

Comment

Originally posted by PBFP4P View Post
        it is fishy i give you thought i doubt pacroid is clean
        speak english you dumb *****.... Why don't you start a thread so I can bump it to show how dumb floyd fans are.... been bumping dumb ***** posts for fun right now.

Comment

I challenge anyone to view old Pacquiao fights. Look how in the past when he walks back to the corner he's GASSED, now he doesn't even get tired.

Comment

Pacquiao I would estimate is about 3 times stronger now then he was a few years back.
            As for you, anybody associating or even being agreeable with your sorry ass is by default a dumb ****. Nobody takes your ass seriously which makes me wonder why you even waste your time on the website.

Comment

Only thing I find suprising is that he's kept his speed...anyone can improve as a fighter but he hasn't slowed down at all really...

Comment

I challenge anyone to view old Pacquiao fights. Look how in the past when he walks back to the corner he's GASSED, now he doesn't even get tired.
                I've watched all of Pacquiao's fights--the only one I saw was Morales I where he gassed HARD. I think the reason it doesn't happen now is---ALL of his opponents are stationary. He doesn't have to work harder they're right in front of him. Also, he eats as much as he likes and doesn't have to make weight which helps his chin. His opponents had to make weight like Cotto, Clottey, Oscar, and Hatton.
                Last edited by rao007; 03-14-2010, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                  Only thing I find suprising is that he's kept his speed...anyone can improve as a fighter but he hasn't slowed down at all really...
                  He hasn't really gotten bigger though. He is walking into fights at 147 weighing the same he weighed walking into the ring for fights at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                    oh man why even engage with him, the guy is obviously mentally challenged... Threads like these should be restricted to poking fun at the idiot that started it.

Comment

Working...
                    X