Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I'd Kick McGregor's Ass, He'll Have Boxing Nightmares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, you kidding me? McGregor would batter Paulie within minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      LOL, you kidding me? McGregor would batter Paulie within minutes.
      You're kidding right?

Comment

WOW! Times are tough! Lol. Malignaggi would school Mcgregor in the ring. Sparring if you will. It's a move by Haymon to get in Mc's wallet. Floyd is the last option, you know it's gotta marinate a lil. LMAO
        Damn

Comment

Keeping it in the Fam

Comment

Conor is about the only MMA guy I enjoy watching since Bones stupid'd himself out of the league. That being said, he would be lucky if he won 1 round against Paulie. Boxers have trained to stand up and box their whole lives. MMA guys have a little boxing background usually, but they have to move differently, think differently, react differently because there are more variables to that game. A boxer against an MMA guy in a boxing match? A guy ranked 10th would starch out a number 1 ufc guy. It's not an insult. It's just factual. Think of it reversed, MMA rules. Obviously Conor would win. This isn't tough to figure out. UFC guys are running out of names in their own sport apparently to call out and make themselves more popular lol. Pretty bad when you're going after a 40 year old, retired Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
              You mma drones please yes even a feather fisted washed up Paulie would box mcgegor silly he might even stop him. Mma guys are horrible standup boxers zero defense no jabs no head movement target practice. Boxing guys are horrible in mma lost on the floor would be embarassed two totally different sports. Why can't you appreciate both
              McGregor wins most of his fights via striking. Even in boxing you have guys with little punching techniques who are successful up to a certain level. McGregor surely won't be as technically sound as top level boxers but he would be able to land on "the mouth" and his punches are surely a lot stronger than "the mouths" punches will be. Dude wouldn't see the punches coming and get stunned within the first few combinations.

Comment

Paulie may be a bit odd but he's right about the fact that McGregor cannot box. Paulie by clear enough decision.

Canelo-Connor would be more fun. Canelo's ego would be put in check by McGregor's superior star status but then he'd knock Connor the **** out.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-01-2016, 07:43 PM.

Comment

As much as I dislike Paulie, he would box circles around wannabe Mayweather.

Comment

Paulie begging for that red panty night. **** off Paulie, you'll just make boxing look bad with your girly ass punches that would do nothing to Conor.

Conor would knock this bum out cold.

Comment

Lol ****in pos paulie

Comment

Working...
                      X