Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so all you #48 fans are just coming back outta the woodwork huh?? i see ggg has given

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Again I agree with your points. I just think its a matter of perspective. I get that his resume isn't there and I am not suggesting it is. There is a gap, no question.

[side note: I wonder though if those resumes get the "NSB" treatment like Floyd's-where a guy suddenly goes from "scaring Floyd" to being "shot" once he loses. That's for another discussion.]

my point about where he gets ranked still stands. His resume, when evaluated against all others by rational people outside of NSB, garners the respect it deserves.
    On NSB, Mayweather never ages. He's been 28 forever. Did you know Manny is older than him?

On NSB, Pacquiao was damn near about to retire when Floyd fought him...yet, Floyd is retired and Pacquiao is still knocking off top welters.

On NSB, Mosley was being ducked...until Mayweather signed to fight him. Then he was washed.

On and on. It's how you separate fans from the bitter, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Oh please. I don't think he's the greatest. I don't even look at boxing like that because, I haven't studied tapes of the so-called greatest. You have every right to feel that way. I find it curious that some people Think not saying he's the greatest is like a moral victory for them. Like, "so there!" If I recall correctly, you don't fall in that category. So it's probable bitter ass New England covering up his childlike anger with emoji's.
      Well, I wasnt going for a 'so there' comment. I just saw something I didnt agree with and posted that way.

Mayweather is a great fighter. Greatest of this generation. He isnt close to being the greatest ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        The gap between Mayweather and the top 10 fighters ever is huge imo.

Think about how much extra he would have had to have to done to be up there with guys like SRR, Langford, Armstrong, Greb, Charles etc etc
        aint no way those old ass mofos coudl compete with floyd, or any of the fighters from this era,, different nurtition, more advanced training etc,, just look at those old dudes they were novice as hell man.

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
          Can someone translate?
          You have to go to Stupid School to know what he is saying

Comment

Well, I wasnt going for a 'so there' comment. I just saw something I didnt agree with and posted that way.

Mayweather is a great fighter. Greatest of this generation.
            oh so now you trying to cover your hating ass tracks thinking we gona believe you being a floyd fan and admitting his greatness? foh boy we know you hating on the sly with that "he aint close to being TBE" talk.

Comment

They threw Pacquiao right in the bushes soon as he lost. His threads barely make a blip these days. By the time the Mayweather decision was announced they had all become GGG stans. Fake ass fans smh.
              one minute there's too many pactards on here, the next, there all gone. make up ya mind. first pac fans were all pinoys, now their ggg fans? LOL. i see the floyd fans still havent gotten over it. pac vs floyd is a thing of the pass but the floyd fans seem to still talk about it more. ggg fans are ggg fans nothing more nothing less, stop trying to make up lies to make you feel better about this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by hotep View Post
                oh so now you trying to cover your hating ass tracks thinking we gona believe you being a floyd fan and admitting his greatness? foh boy we know you hating on the sly with that "he aint close to being TBE" talk.
                IMDAZED see what I mean?

Even a compliment is an insult to some people. Maybe I overreacted with you, but this is what I was talking about

Comment

IMDAZED see what I mean?

Even a compliment is an insult to some people. Maybe I overreacted with you, but this is what I was talking about
                  That guy is an alt/alias. Clearly It's weird to me how people come here to talk boxing and others create multiple alts and really turn it into an alternative reality for themselves. Maybe it's the site itself doing it to keep **** flowing on here.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    one minute there's too many pactards on here, the next, there all gone. make up ya mind. first pac fans were all pinoys, now their ggg fans? LOL. i see the floyd fans still havent gotten over it. pac vs floyd is a thing of the pass but the floyd fans seem to still talk about it more. ggg fans are ggg fans nothing more nothing less, stop trying to make up lies to make you feel better about this situation.
                    Sorry, you got the wrong guy. I never complained about too many Pac fans. They're about 10 of them on these boards. The rest were alts/aliases and Floyd haters. They've turned into GGG fans, like it or not. One day, maybe with a little luck, they'll become boxing fans.

Comment

That guy is an alt/alias. Clearly It's weird to me how people come here to talk boxing and others create multiple alts and really turn it into an alternative reality for themselves. Maybe it's the site itself doing it to keep **** flowing on here.
                      Now I look at it he is that Nubiyan guy

****ing NSB man

Comment

Working...
                      X