Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a confession to make, I'm getting sick of Manny Pacquiao..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Knocked out twice in 3 rounds, almost put out by a jab, decisioned twice.

Floyd always>Pacquiao
    No wonder Floyd was voted by his fellow Americans, The Boxing Writers of the America Association as Fighter of the Decade instead of Pacquiao.. Pacquiao was also branded as a coward on US national TV not to mention Floyd is a congressman while Pacquiao is an ex-convict. I saw Pacquiao yesterday selling lotto soda on the streets while Floyd chased by big companies like Nike, HP, Hennessy, etc..to endorse their products.

Floyd always>Pacquiao
    Last edited by whirlwind; 11-17-2012, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Since punkioa and his hoe azz fans got my other thread deleted I will bump this one

P.S Phagioa and Mr Shakes need to stfu about "lucky punch" and "he a *****"

Yall be Eazy

Comment

Wow shocking confession. Cancel the PPV then.

You know just about everyone has gotten sick of you?

Comment

Yup, your sig really shows you've been a supporter for a long time

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Wow shocking confession. Cancel the PPV then.

You know just about everyone has gotten sick of you?
            I will refer you to my location good sir

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              Since punkioa and his hoe azz fans got my other thread deleted I will bump this one

P.S Phagioa and Mr Shakes need to stfu about "lucky punch" and "he a *****"

Yall be Eazy
              how about you get deleted. Would that work for you?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                how about you get deleted. Would that work for you?
                Go on zap him with the big red and show him how good you are , that will fix his little wagon ,,,,,,,

Comment

well if you see your idol go on Ustream just to have a stupid rant and hate about pac, i'm sure sheeps like you will hate pac as well. it's pretty much like what the saying says..."monkey see, monkey do".

Comment

I've been a fan of his forever, I've stood by him forever and took abuse on this forum for that

I became a fan because I was fascinated how he operated in the ring,
                    He was/is exciting in nearly every way, I couldn't not respect him for that and could watch him in the ring allday...

But over the last two years in particular (now more than ever,)
                    I'm getting sick of him. I respect he is a religious nut family man blah blah... whatever...

But he's 33 now and going on about all this religious shit and it's just becoming boring at this stage, it seems like he doesn't care about boxing anymore and just wants to talk about "Politics and religioun," I mean wtf is he doing in congress? he has the brain capacity of a 3rd grader and its quite sickening.

In my opinion Manny needs to get back in the ring against a legit foe, I don't care who it's against just not a damn 4th marquez fight. Don't take this thread wrong,
                    I don't think he's ducking anyone, At the moment I can't say how good he still is, but I do think he could still beat most guys out there right now, excluding Floyd...

I hope the rumours of him getting his hunger back where true and we get to see him back in the ring again like his younger days,
                    But he needs to get out of his own ass and focus on what made who he is today.

Originally posted by Giant Pinas View Post
                    To many dumb threads for a first time flo-mo.
                    Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Someone end this alt

Comment

its true tho i was a pac fan before he frauded his way up the p4p rankings. how you gonna be a top fighter and refuse to take a drug tests?? is that a real champ?
                      Manny already said his clean and doesn't even know what a steroid is so Floyd's demand on testing is irrelevant and harassing.

Comment

Working...
                      X