Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant stop watching Hectors AMAZING footwork!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant stop watching Hectors AMAZING footwork!

If you read jack dempsey championship boxing and how he talks about being perfectly balanced and if you combine that amazing balance with ali/naseem hamed style of being mobile then you get...Hector Camacho Baby!

Dude is a PERFECT example of how to use footwork in both boxing and street fighting or any combat sports!

His never off-balance and yet he is so elusive and if he wants he can and is ready to UNLOAD some BOMBS on people without tripping on his feet!

Originally posted by Box"K"ing View Post
    If you read jack dempsey championship boxing and how he talks about being perfectly balanced and if you combine that amazing balance with ali/naseem hamed style of being mobile then you get...Hector Camacho Baby!

Dude is a PERFECT example of how to use footwork in both boxing and street fighting or any combat sports!

His never off-balance and yet he is so elusive and if he wants he can and is ready to UNLOAD some BOMBS on people without tripping on his feet!
    I didn't help with Chavez Sr

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      I didn't help with Chavez Sr
      He was done by then, a young Camacho would've ran circles around Chavez, just my humble opinion.

Comment

Macho is one of my all time favorites. Classic finesse boxer. Too bad he was a knucklehead and lived too wild and undiciplined outside of the ring. By the time he faced Chavez Macho was over the hill.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
          Macho is one of my all time favorites. Classic finesse boxer. Too bad he was a knucklehead and lived too wild and undiciplined outside of the ring. By the time he faced Chavez Macho was over the hill.
          What???

Your saying he was like mayorga/naseem hamed in terms of being slack!???

I REFUSE to blieve that! Dude was way to TECHNICAL too boot!

Naseem I can see not training like he should since he got off-balanced with his footwork and sloppy with his punches but hectors footwork and jabs are always accurate,balanced and on target!

Although he never did have abs or a ripped body as far as I can remember...

Comment

Man, Camacho was really something else back in his days.

Comment

He looked his best against Ramirez IMO, that's the one you should watch in terms of his overall ability. It went all downhill after the Rosario fight.

Comment

Working...
              X