Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jonathan Gonzalez Eyes Segura: I Can KO Him in Six!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntonTheMedium View Post
    wah wah
    Who do you sound like damn i cant remEmber

Ohyeah Juanma lopez hahaha almost forgot

Comment

if his reason for segura beating calderon was because of weight,isn't this the same thing? segura is smaller too..

Comment

Originally posted by Chaconlittlered View Post

was that an attempt at a joke?

that was awful.

soon as you get the sand out of your vagina, come back and try again.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
          if his reason for segura beating calderon was because of weight,isn't this the same thing? segura is smaller too..

that's boxing.

gomez (superbantam) beats the dog **** out of bantamweight champ zarate, sanchez (featherweight) beats the dog **** out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaconlittlered View Post

Sorry dude but if you're trying to turn this into the played out PR vs Mex debate it's not working. Try to stick to the topic at hand which is Gonzalez vs Segura.

Comment

Segura is not smaller. He barely made 108. and on fight night came in at almost 130. 112lbs-115lbs is perfect for him. Also Segura isn't smaller than Gonzalez. Segura is 5'4'', Gonzalez is only 5'2''.

Comment

why would segura want to fight him? the guy is young and hasn't fought anybody,was looking at his record and his opponents are awful,of course that doesn't mean he won't be good,but as of right now i see no reason for segura facing him,honestly i don't even think segura knows who he is,he's unknown,segura has said he wants a rematch with viloria or marquez whoever wins,those a championship fights,this gomez kid is just a huge step back

Comment

why would segura want to fight him? the guy is young and hasn't fought anybody,was looking at his record and his opponents are awful,of course that doesn't mean he won't be good,but as of right now i see no reason for segura facing him,honestly i don't even think segura knows who he is,he's unknown,segura has said he wants a rematch with viloria or marquez whoever wins,those a championship fights,this gomez kid is just a huge step back
                  its gonzalez bro...

look him up, he's damn good.

i couldn't predict an outcome right now...

Comment

Bomba havent win a significant fight, have no names in his weak resume and he is calling out a proven champ. On top he mentions PR as a destination. GTFOH. He needs to start fighting more and earn his way up, not call out everyone ala Guerrero/Vanes.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                      its gonzalez bro...

look him up, he's damn good.

i couldn't predict an outcome right now...
                      yeah gonzalez, like i said hes unknown which is why i made the mistake with name. . of course hes going to look good look at his opponents record... he might be a good fighter in the future but right now im saying there is no reason for segura to even reply to him,the kid only has 15 fights,, maybe when he has 25 but not now. its just a huge huge step backwards for segura, id rather see him face viloria in rematch

Comment

Working...
                      X