No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Manny Pacquiao Can't Tell Mayweather ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
    Is it me or is Mayweather's team always throwing something out there that stops the fight from happening?
    Ding Ding Ding...
    Even if Pacquiao agree with 60-40 split.... they'll find a way out!

Comment

It is OBVIOUS to anyone that Mayweather and that arrogant fuk Ellerbe do not negotiate fights, they DICTATE fights and that is not what Boxing is about when you have TWO stars. There it is, in writing, in plain view, the facts are obvious.
      Last edited by richardt; 09-21-2012, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        you heard 'em!
        Thats funny

Comment

Pac Fighting JMM Dec 8!!! Am i the only one that knows this! Talk all the smack you want to hype himself but he is not fighting Floyd next.

Comment

Floyd = Family of criminals, gangsters, drug dealers, domestic violence, jail, gamblers...etc..etc.. What are we really expecting?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
              I agree with Ellerbe,also i want to see official HBO PPV numbers of Pacfrauds last 4 fights not Bob Arums inflated numbers that the Pac groupie`s take as gospel.If Arum feels Pacfraud deserves 50% how come he keeps giving out PPV numbers that is`nt even verified by HBO?
              Typical Floyd's fanboy. Agree with everything Floyd or his team has to say.
              Boxing trash...

Comment

ellerbe is such a **** gobbler...all those clowns do is move the goal posts farther back....next demand, next demand, next demand

Comment

Ellerbe: ''If Floyd and Manny fight it will be Floyd who dictates the terms...then when Manny agrees to them, we will change them again''

Comment

The boyfriend has spoken

Comment

Pacquiao is helping sell a fourth fight with Marquez which will be hard to sell. What do you do? Bring up Floyds name. Pacquiao received smart marketing and promotional advice, lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X