Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters youd like to taste defeat....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighters youd like to taste defeat....

These Id like for them to loose I guess Im a hater but I hate when fighters are brought up the easy way and get big paydays and media without being really challenge like normal fighters do...

Canelo

Khan

Chavez Jr

Mayweather- he doesnt fit the description but I hate how he boast hes the greatest and when things gets tough in his division he leaves and I do think he put some **** in between to not fight Pacquiao..

Pacquiao - He already has and I think if he looses boxing looses too cuz the hero wouldn't be so legit but Im a Mexican and nothing would be sweeter than if a mexican beats him

Any thoughts?

all of them

Comment

Chavez Jr.

Khan

Ward

Mayweather/Pac - for being divas

Comment

you pretty much named all the ones i would pick

Comment

Have by KO

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            Chavez Jr.

Khan

Ward

Mayweather/Pac - for being divas
            Can I ask why you said Ward?

Comment

The only one's are the Klit's. NO one else. "Maybe" Bute. Calzaghe tops the list if he came back

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
                These Id like for them to loose I guess Im a hater but I hate when fighters are brought up the easy way and get big paydays and media without being really challenge like normal fighters do...

Canelo

Khan

Chavez Jr

Mayweather- he doesnt fit the description but I hate how he boast hes the greatest and when things gets tough in his division he leaves and I do think he put some **** in between to not fight Pacquiao..

Pacquiao - He already has and I think if he looses boxing looses too cuz the hero wouldn't be so legit but Im a Mexican and nothing would be sweeter than if a mexican beats him

Any thoughts?

Comment

The "undisputed FABRICATED CHAMP" Chavez,jr. Also Ward

Comment

I hate to say things like this, but Alexander's last 3 fights put me in a bad mood.

Comment

Working...
                    X