Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if manny-jmm is another close manny win..what would you say?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if manny-jmm is another close manny win..what would you say?

whats your reaction??

the response will be JMM was robbed

Comment

It would pretty much be proof that Floyd is a better fighter, and that Manny is completely gone as far as the hunger he had two years ago. That's the only way I could see this fight being close at all, is if Manny isn't into the fight and won't just steamroll Marquez like he should.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
        the response will be JMM was robbed
        true

it will prove that JMM would beat Manny at 135 right now

Comment

I can hear it now Larry:"What the **** man,did U see Marquez,everytime Pacman rushed in he circled to the left & threw a counter overhand right.I mean who does that??It's Marquez's fault that Manny couldn't stop him.That fake overhand counter of his.**** Marquez man".

Comment

that manny's leg hasn't healed since the mosley fight or he is still shaken up from that accident.

Comment

As long as it isn't a blatant robbery then I will give Pac his props and demand a fourth fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                It would pretty much be proof that Floyd is a better fighter, and that Manny is completely gone as far as the hunger he had two years ago. That's the only way I could see this fight being close at all, is if Manny isn't into the fight and won't just steamroll Marquez like he should.
                Interesting. So what about if Pacquiao KOs him in 2, Hatton style? What is that proof of in regards to wifebeater jr?

Comment

Then floyd should grow some balls and face manny, he dominated marquez and lets see how good floydie will be.

Comment

it just means Pac vs JMM will never be a bad fight.
                    or that judges hate JMM

Comment

Working...
                    X