Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few Flyod Mayweather fans more interested on OST than the actual Mega fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
    I want the fight to happen, but on a even playing field

No cut-off date because that would allow cheating
    Please explain to us what kind of cheating Pac can do in that very short time period that cannot be caught after taking his blood right away after the fight? Or the benefits it will get by using some kind of PEDs that will only last in your system in a few days against a physically bigger, taller, longer arm length and most skillful boxer in this planet? even playing field? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jermaine83 View Post
      lol at your insults..when you cant find a serious answer you start the insults.*sigh*typical *******s.funny how some of you love to be internet thugs but when you get face to face you dont say much.id love to see some of you guys go up to floyd or pac and chat your ****....keep it gangster on the web son.
      What else is there to argue? Everyone else is boxing without this OSDT except your idol. He didn't demand these things in 40 of his fights. Aren't you wondering why? And to a guy with no history of ped use? Easy fight, easy money, has longer reach, bigger, better boxer, YET the playing field is not even enough.

Come on, man. Wake up!

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
        I'm a manny and floyd fan.. I actually favor floyd to win a sd, but rooting for manny. How am I confused? I saw the money/mosley fight. Now I ask YOU, WHY is the offer off the table?

WHY turn down a 40 million dollar fight against a ONE dimensional/EASY FIGHT with POOCHIAO?

answer that... serious question.
        whether or not that is an easy fight for floyd is opinionated..thats what floyd said not me.
        anyway to answer your question,for 100th time ive said it,Floyd took that offer off the table in February and prior to the mosley fight saying the tests will have to go up to the fight.
        now pac is agreeing to terms that are not there anymore..do you NOW understand????LOL
        not sure if you know but the terms of the 1st contract will change now that they have both fought another fight.i dont like it either but thats how business goes my friend.
        ps-why would you turn down 40 million dollars for a little blood?
        it does not make sense but thats pacs choice.egos from both sides.i think the fight will happen somehow unless Arum messes it up.

Comment

whether or not that is an easy fight for floyd is opinionated..thats what floyd said not me.
          anyway to answer your question,for 100th time ive said it,Floyd took that offer off the table in February and prior to the mosley fight saying the tests will have to go up to the fight.
          now pac is agreeing to terms that are not there anymore..do you NOW understand????LOL
          not sure if you know but the terms of the 1st contract will change now that they have both fought another fight.i dont like it either but thats how business goes my friend.
          ps-why would you turn down 40 million dollars for a little blood?
          it does not make sense but thats pacs choice.egos from both sides.i think the fight will happen somehow unless Arum messes it up.
          If it's floyds opinion that it would be easy.. Why the hold up?
          Pacman is willing to give blood. He did compromise and gave in to 14 days cause he WANTS to fight.

You haven't answered the question still. I saw the mosley/may fight on ppv, I know floyd took it off the table, but WHY

Why was it okay to have 14 days pre-mosley, but now it's off the table?

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
            What else is there to argue? Everyone else is boxing without this OSDT except your idol. He didn't demand these things in 40 of his fights. Aren't you wondering why? And to a guy with no history of ped use? Easy fight, easy money, has longer reach, bigger, better boxer, YET the playing field is not even enough.

Come on, man. Wake up!
            if floyd is my idol then so is pac..i like em both but am not going to pretend i dont see what is going on.why not take the tests all the way and why all the excuses??
            anyway to answer your question,i think floyds dad put it in his sons head that pac cannot be that good at getting hit and not feeling the shots against bigger fighters than the smaller fighters who rocked pac earlier in his career without peds..
            that is why i feel they asked for it and I was originally a bit struck by it but I was even more struck by the amount of excuses from pac and his team to not do them.then you want to take the man to court????
            anyway they are the facts.anything else we think are opinions.
            i think they should just take the tests to prove whos best and take away the notions that your idol is juicing.do you not agree?

Comment

Pacman is willing to give blood. He did compromise and gave in to 14 days cause he WANTS to fight.

You haven't answered the question still. I saw the mosley/may fight on ppv, I know floyd took it off the table, but WHY

Why was 14 days completely unacceptable to Pac before, but now Arum says "14 days is reasonable"?

Doesn't that work both ways?

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
                Why was 14 days completely unacceptable to Pac before, but now Arum says "14 days is reasonable"?

Doesn't that work both ways?

SIMPLE it's called a compromise (with floyds demand). This whole testing procedure is unwarranted.. But Manny wants the fight. Does floyd?

Comment

ok,to answer your question is just my opinion but only floyd could tell you that.
                  originally pac said 30 days and floyd said all the way up to the fight.so floyd agreed to meet half way whilst pac said 24 days.this seemed fair from floyd but pac said no.
                  now,all of a sudden after floyd took the offer off the table pac wants the 14 days.this is suspicious behaviour.personally i think this is all ego based on both sides.everybodyt wants to be the boss and run the negotiations.now that pac has said 14 days,in the new terms i think floyd should at least say 7 days.that seems more fair but it dont mean he will do it.hes said all the way but lets hope its comprimised.
                  hope i answered your damn question now..haha

Comment

ok,to answer your question is just my opinion but only floyd could tell you that.
                    originally pac said 30 days and floyd said all the way up to the fight.so floyd agreed to meet half way whilst pac said 24 days.this seemed fair from floyd but pac said no.
                    now,all of a sudden after floyd took the offer off the table pac wants the 14 days.this is suspicious behaviour.personally i think this is all ego based on both sides.everybodyt wants to be the boss and run the negotiations.now that pac has said 14 days,in the new terms i think floyd should at least say 7 days.that seems more fair but it dont mean he will do it.hes said all the way but lets hope its comprimised.
                    hope i answered your damn question now..haha
                    Well I agree with the part in bold man.. We can agree to disagree with the rest. Let's just hope WE as FANS get this fight. CHEERS!

Comment

This thread's title is confirmed.

"A few Flyod Mayweather fans more interested on OST than the actual Mega fight"

I'm outta here, little men. Hope you're all proud of yourselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X