Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali "He (Haye) Wlads toughest Opponent, he is a Good fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitali saw his brother throw only jabs for 12 rounds and wobble twice. He found new respect for Haye, so much so he went from calling him a bum to someone who is a good tough opponent

Vitali must of expected more from his brother

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      The one with the worst bias is you.

You are very biased against Wlad.

You've been one of the worst haters of the UK boxer Calzaghe, yet you are a big supporter of Haye.

And we ALL know the reason WHY, Burner!

These guys who try to mask their bias in terms of nationality -- because that's somewhat excepted in sports -- when it's really down to racial bias, is comical. Supporting Haye, who's a loud mouth prick, with an ego bigger than the UK itself, yet can't stand Calzaghe, who was at least somewhat humble. The examples don't stop there. There are loads of posters on here with such disdain for white fighters - especially white euro fighters.

I've never seen so many Americans support a British fighter before the fight started. Wonder why that is!?

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
        Despite of me obviously enjoying seeing Wlad humble a bit twat and c*nt like Haye, your post is spot on - green k

BUT, you have to admit, Haye fought scared and was disgraceful in his fake flopping around and looking at the ref a lot after Wlad would throw a perfectly legal punch, no to mention a coupl of rabbit punches after the bell... but what can you expect from a first class twat like Haye?
        Haye was very ready, which is why Wladimir deserves all the more respect. Manny Steward saw what Haye was bringing (movement, stealing the rounds by ambush, dropping to the floor to prevent holding), and thats why he flipped out in the early rounds and kept telling Wlad to pick it up. He knew if Wlad kept bringing the pressure, at least some of his punches would get through. Meanwhile, Haye would spend all night dodging instead of punching.

I am thoroughly impressed with how Wlad handled fighting a very different kind of fight against a fighter much more prepared and in-shape than any of his opponents in years. Manny Steward likes to use the expressions "He did everything right, fought the perfect fight."

It really applies to how Wlad handled what Haye brought to the table. There isn't a fighter on the planet that can defeat Wladimir.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Haye was very ready, which is why Wladimir deserves all the more respect. Manny Steward saw what Haye was bringing (movement, stealing the rounds by ambush, dropping to the floor to prevent holding), and thats why he flipped out in the early rounds and kept telling Wlad to pick it up. He knew if Wlad kept bringing the pressure, at least some of his punches would get through. Meanwhile, Haye would spend all night dodging instead of punching.

I am thoroughly impressed with how Wlad handing fighting a very different kind of fight against a fighter much more prepared and in-shape than any of his opponents in years. Manny Steward likes to use the expressions "He did everything right, fought the perfect fight."

It really applies to how Wlad handled what Haye brought to the table. There isn't a fighter on the planet that can defeat Wladimir.
          again, agreed

Comment

wlad could've knocked him out so he gets nothing from me. haye needed to land that left hook on his crappy chin

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

I am thoroughly impressed with how Wlad handled fighting a very different kind of fight against a fighter much more prepared and in-shape than any of his opponents in years. Manny Steward likes to use the expressions "He did everything right, fought the perfect fight."

The two most noticable things for me when looking at Klychko in this fight was his defense and athleticism. He had to be constantly stalking and cutting off the ring and really showed how quick and athletic he is, he also blocked an awful lot of Haye's attempted power shots. Especially the left hook, i don't think Haye landed a single left hook all night in spite of throwing it quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                The two most noticable things for me when looking at Klychko in this fight was his defense and athleticism. He had to be constantly stalking and cutting off the ring and really showed how quick and athletic he is, he also blocked an awful lot of Haye's attempted power shots. Especially the left hook, i don't think Haye landed a single left hook all night in spite of throwing it quite a bit.
                Originally posted by Coca Cobra View Post
                wlad could've knocked him out so he gets nothing from me. haye needed to land that left hook on his crappy chin
                Not that you noticed i'm sure.

Comment

He said that AFTER the fight, when all the fighting & talk was over, he probably thought the same during the build up but just didn't want to say it because of Haye's trash talk.

Comment

Working...
                  X