No announcement yet.

100% of ground beef has poop in it!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Furn View Post
    25% of people have Staph. Aureas on their body at any one time while Clostridium Perfringes is also generally a oppotunistic pathogen found on the skin at times. You don't want to get a gram-negative bacteria like that in a wound especially if you a immunocompromised but its generally not a large cause of serious food poisoning.

You want to be more concerned about E. coli, salmonella especially invasive strains that carry a shingela toxin and campylobacter species. All of which are found in much higher levels in organic livestock, in fact, studies have found around 30 % of Organic livestock has pneumonia at any one time and carry much higher levels of E. coli and salmonella.

Organic cattle also produces hundreds of times more methane.

Also organic plants are common fertilized in human feaces and use known carginegens as pesticides.
    E. coli is a nasty little bacteria, make sure you cook those burgers all the way through. I'd rather eat a hockey puck than get e. coli

Comment

And I thought a **** sandwich was just a colorful term not something on the menu.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
        That is because the majority of grocery stores in the US purchase their ground beef already ground and packaged. Here in Montreal, most grocery stores have a butcher and grind their own beef. We have much more stringent laws than those in the US when it comes to meat preparation. Where I buy my beef, they cut the steak while I wait and grind their beef fresh every morning.
        Your Canadian...and probably the most boring Man in all of Montreal. You're not even on the level of the bag pipe player at my uncles VFW memorial service. He at least ko'd Rockin in two rounds...

25% of people have Staph. Aureas on their body at any one time while Clostridium Perfringes is also generally a oppotunistic pathogen found on the skin at times. You don't want to get a gram-negative bacteria like that in a wound especially if you a immunocompromised but its generally not a large cause of serious food poisoning.

You want to be more concerned about E. coli, salmonella especially invasive strains that carry a shingela toxin and campylobacter species. All of which are found in much higher levels in organic livestock, in fact, studies have found around 30 % of Organic livestock has pneumonia at any one time and carry much higher levels of E. coli and salmonella.

Organic cattle also produces hundreds of times more methane.

Also organic plants are common fertilized in human feaces and use known carginegens as pesticides.

#itspoopdoe

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
          Well here in the U.S., most grocery stores sell two types of ground beef, that which is prepackaged and "market cut" ground beef, which is ground fresh in the grocery store daily. It's up to he consumer to choose which they want.

At my local grocery store, I buy choice ribeye and they grind it for me.
          Why would you grind up ribeye?! That sounds like a waste.

Comment

The poop in McDonald's hamburger is probably the healthiest part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              The poop in McDonald's hamburger is probably the healthiest part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                E. coli is a nasty little bacteria, make sure you cook those burgers all the way through. I'd rather eat a hockey puck than get e. coli
                E. coli is generally pretty harmless I work with it everyday, you have millions of them in your gut right now. There are some nasty strains around though.

and it only lives on the surface of meat so you don't need to cook a steak right through but burgers you should.

Comment

Fu*k dude I probably made myself like 10 tacos the past week.........

Comment

E. coli is generally pretty harmless I work with it everyday, you have millions of them in your gut right now. There are some nasty strains around though.

and it only lives on the surface of meat so you don't need to cook a steak right through but burgers you should.
                    Once you've had medium rare burgers you can't go back.

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                    Fu*k dude I probably made myself like 10 tacos the past week.........
                    Lol

Comment

A little poop never killed anyone...just think of your next burger as a Kim Kardashian burger.

Comment

Working...
                      X