Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia/Postol purse bid moved yet AGAIN.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia/Postol purse bid moved yet AGAIN.

What's going on here? Its either one of 2 things.

1. Haymon is scared Jay Z may swoop in again and steal it from him.

2. Garcia's camp is uneasy about facing Postol and will vacate to move to 147

Just vacate and let Lucas fight for it. I don't give a **** about Postol fight.

Comment

Apparently dicking about is the 'in' thing to do.

Comment

These guys man...they can have all the summit meetings they want, but if they can make, break, ignore and bend their own rules what does it matter?

It's all just alphabet poop

I don't generally hate on fighters, but man I hate Danny....never liked him and this last year hasn't helped. He's a well rounded fighter, but man he's going to catch a beatdown at 147...he won't have the size advantage to add to his well rounded but not great skillset.

I think I'm a bit irrational about Danny cause he beat Erik years ago, but man he just seems like a goof and his Dad is just too over the top.

Comment

I thought he was moving up. WTF are they doing?

Comment

Danny shook, he knows he been riding his fluke ass career as much as he can and now its time to pay the piper. I mean if Danny retired today and never fought again would anyone even care?

Comment

I'm going with #2. He still got Herrera problems, He's not ready for Viktor Postol.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                Danny shook, he knows he been riding his fluke ass career as much as he can and now its time to pay the piper. I mean if Danny retired today and never fought again would anyone even care?
                Ha...I think this is what I meant to say...He's the most overacheiving fighter in boxing right now for sure

Comment

Don't think it's fair to say Danny is ducking. The only dude he's knowingly afraid of (or not ready for) is Floyd. It's definitely a tough fight for him, Postol has a great chance against him (look @ my sig for the beauty combos/KO)

Haymon is definitely shook though. Jay-Z is looming on this one too. Al is just trying to make it 2015 with Roc Nation out of the picture
                  Last edited by wiz1030; 10-08-2014, 11:23 AM.

Comment

There is only 2 fights at 140 that I want to see Danny in: Matthysse rematch and/or a Broner fight. Move up to 47 already, Danny.

Comment

Working...
                    X