No announcement yet.

Official Adrien Broner tribute thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Adrien Broner tribute thread

Most hilarious boxer, great talent and charisma. He sells big and knows how to rustle feathers in the game.

He never had it and now he made it he ballin out and making everyone mad.

I still think he beats a lot of top fighter out there, Khan, Thurman, and Paulette if he wants to get it again.

he has heart i give him that ..the day he decides to stop playing around and puts certain fighters under the spotlight for being ducking B1tches is the day i become a fan

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
      he has heart i give him that ..the day he decides to stop playing around and puts certain fighters under the spotlight for being ducking B1tches is the day i become a fan
      Anybody can get it.

Comment

There's already a thread dedicated to this.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=621485

please try not to muddy up the forum with repetitive topics that have its own official thread for said topic. Thank You.

Comment

i like what i saw at the maidana fight. will be tuning in.. i think others will do to.

Comment

You can't deny the fact that he Ducked Khan shamelessly lol.

Comment

Originally posted by baCCaT View Post
              i like what i saw at the maidana fight. will be tuning in.. i think others will do to.
              Most entertaining figure in boxing in 2013(including outside the ring goofing).

I rate him top tier warrior. undefeated and being floyd's heir, letting the public choose his opponent. biggest warrior of 2013 NO CONTEST!!!

Comment

I like him but the fact that he refused to take on the Khan fight, bothers me.. He's good for boxing tho,entertaining as hell.

Comment

You can like him if you want to. He is my most disliked boxer in the sport. He is not the least bit funny and the total opposite of charming. He has no class at all and disrespects the other fighters. He faked being badly hurt by a Maidana head butt in a desparate attempt to win the fight by dq.

Comment

there is already an AB thread
                    please put yours here......
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=621485

Comment

Working...
                    X