No announcement yet.

Rick Ross cancels tour dates, afraid of gangs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Right, so he can act like he's in a gang all day for these clueless morons who buy his fake ass music. But then he runs like a scared possum from those gangs. That's why he's poosie actually. You're waaaay off base. Anyone so "street" would know you never do that.
    you took the words right out of my keyboard bro...was ready to reply something similar to this.

Comment

Ross did well to get into the business and still make it with his background but now he's just pushing his luck. Thinks he can do whatever he wants 'cause of his bank roll.

Would suck if someone in MMG got fucked up because of Ross and it ain't like they'd retaliate. 50 still walking around with Gunplay's chain.

Comment

He should be right up there with Vanilla Ice as the most studio of all studio gangsters.
        They are ALL studio gangsters. If you are making music on a major record label, you are NOT a gangster. Gangsters are in prison and on the street not wanting to be seen or heard.

Rick Ross is no different than anyone using the genre to make money.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          They are ALL studio gangsters. If you are making music on a major record label, you are NOT a gangster. Gangsters are in prison and on the street not wanting to be seen or heard.

Rick Ross is no different than anyone using the genre to make money.
          I typed "most studio". Because he uses everyone elses names and reps.

There are some rappers who are gangsters. BG and Slim from new orleans were pretty well known crazy mothafukas in new orleans.

Comment

I typed "most studio". Because he uses everyone elses names and reps.

There are some rappers who are gangsters. BG and Slim from new orleans were pretty well known crazy mothafukas in new orleans.
            Aw man.....

B Gizzle on the hook and the last verse....so GANGSTA. Best record to come out of NOLA. Juvenile kilt it....even a Young Wayne went in:

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
              Aw man.....

B Gizzle on the hook and the last verse....so GANGSTA. Best record to come out of NOLA. Juvenile kilt it....even a Young Wayne went in:

i got no volume at work but I know that shi t

i take respect *****
              ill break ya neck *****
              use k's to wet *****s
              betta watch y back *****

Comment

Working...
              X