Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets name boxing rivalry that end up in a much friendlier terms.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holyfield and Tyson seem to be cool with each other now.

Comment

Max Schmeling-Joe Louis
      Rocky Marciano-Joe Louis
      Livingstone Bramble-Ray Mancini

Comment

Floyd and Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          James J Braddock and Joe Louis ended up as friends
          Louis and Schmeling is another one...Great Story.

Comment

I couldve sworn Barrera said in an interview on ringside (sky sports) that he offered friendship to Morales and Morales said they could never be friends. They're civil to each other now.
            He did and when I asked Barrera earlier this year if he would fight Morales again he said he would but unless he gets an offer by the end of 2012 its his last year and he wont fight again. Morales cant let it go apparently and even though Barrera says he can theres still rivalry there.

Comment

larry holmes and michael moorer are like friends with everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                so did azumah nelson, i think i read he cried at the funeral as well. i heard hearns and hagler hang out when hagler is in the states.ingemar johansson and floyd patterson became like best friends after their careers ended. they would take turns every year crossing the atlantic to visit eachother, ran marathons together etc. patterson even married a woman from johanssons home city in sweden.

idk about friendship but james toney and mike mccallum both share a huge amount of respect for eachother. toney even gon as far as saying mccallum is the only other fighter of his time that he truly respects lol. he later said he respects holyfield after their fight though.

obviously oscar is friendly with hopkins and mosley. kessler and froch seem like they like eachother even though kessler takes shots at him from time to time.
                That is crazy! these two tried to kill each other in them 3 rounds, now they hang out together.

Comment

Working...
                X