Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rapper Gets Slapped Hard And Does Nothing About It!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So he jacks his hat and says on camera: "Now what you gonna do"

What happens off camera? Who lets that **** slide?

I want my hat back but your head still attached to it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

He's gotta know that kid very well to be pullin' some **** like that.

That's how people end up stretched.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        He's gotta know that kid very well to be pullin' some **** like that.

That's how people end up stretched.
        True. Some people aren't to be disrespected like that.

Actually that's pretty bad.

Some people get hurt for much less than that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

***** ass mother****er. how u gonna stand there like nothing happened after getting slapped like that.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post

No doubt. I wouldn't try that with anyone even if I knew him for 20 years.

That's childish.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
              ***** ass mother****er. how u gonna stand there like nothing happened after getting slapped like that.
              Dude was gathering his marbles after that. That's a surprise snuff.
              He's got to get some respect.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post

when I was younger I was playing ball at an unfamiliar park and I was d'ing up this dude who talked a lot of ****. About knocking people out and this and that. We were playing rough, but he couldn't do **** against me, so he told me he was gonna slap me. I told him to score on me first and we kept
                going at it. He got into it with someone else during the game so our confrontation got sidetracked.

After the game a couple cats that knew me pulled me to the side and said you can't ever ever let some dude even Say he's gonna slap you-much less actually pull the **** this guy did. I'm glad they pulled my ear to it though, cuz you have to stick up for yourself or this type a **** will happen to you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Point Taker View Post
                  Noticed that too? huh

It's always funny hearing dudes talk hard when they have had it easier and lived in better places than yourself.

I knew a bunch of white guys who claimed to be Vice Lords which is ****in ******ed in and of it's self but then I had a chance to see where they live which was in a upscale outskirts of town burbs type area.
                  Thats what it looks like is the burbs only reason he had the balls to slap ole boy is because dude was wearin his *** ass sunglasses and skinny jeans you could tell by lookin at him he wasnt goin to do ****.
                  Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  You found that **** funny too Mack. I got a couple of hoods I'd like to bring cuddy to. Jackson and Clara (3rd Ward of New Orleans), Willow and 3rd (3rd Ward New Orleans), Belfort and Scott(Sunnyside, Houston,TX) or Cullen and Reed Rd(South Park, Houston, TX). I'd like see how manny jokers he slap in those areas.
                  Wouldn't even have to take him to the super hood just anywhere its a bunch of poor folks. Im from the hood but nowhere that serious and I promise he wouldnt slap anyone on my block. Way you can tell hes not hood is if a hood motherfucker had have stole on ole boy he woulda went in his pockets dude just slapped him like a ho and started talkin ****.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
                    Damn

I think the guy didn't do anything because that's not even his hood maybe?

And maybe he thought he would just end up getting jumped if he retaliated, so he left?

I mean, why else would he stay hit like that?
                    Hell naw it aint his hood it aint even the hood and who gon' jump him? A bunch of middle class white kids? This is what happens when that **** happens in the for real hood<
                    Last edited by AKATheMack; 07-04-2010, 10:52 PM.

Comment

that boy just got his manhood taken LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X