Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am i the only one annoyed by Conspiracy THEORIES?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am i the only one annoyed by Conspiracy THEORIES?

Seriously, they really annoy me and at times piss me off. Neil Armstrong never walked on the moon, Elvis and Tupac are alive, John F Kennedy's assassination was set up by the government, and the one that really pisses me off and is very disrespectful is the theory that the U.S government was behind 9/11. Conspiracy theories are stupid and i dont think i believe in any of them. You all shouldnt either.

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
    Seriously, they really annoy me and at times piss me off. Neil Armstrong never walked on the moon, Elvis and Tupac are alive, John F Kennedy's assassination was set up by the government, and the one that really pisses me off and is very disrespectful is the theory that the U.S government was behind 9/11. Conspiracy theories are stupid and i dont think i believe in any of them. You all shouldnt either.
    I think some people are reluctant to accept the truth so they invent conspiracy theories to avoid it!!

Comment

I hate conspiracy theories too.
      But the only one I do agree with is JFK.
      But yea they are all annoying and not true.

Comment

I never even pay attention to that kinda ****. I don't believe in it, but it don't necessarily bother me that other cats get into it.

Comment

I find them kind of intriguing. Many of them are not true but you have to wonder about some of them. Propaganda is a powerful tool.

Comment

I totally believe 9/11, many things don't add up in the official story. Hijackers with little box cutters were able to hijack a fuking commercial plane. Turn it around perfectly which many professional pilots would struggle to do. Fly it perfectly straight up a building. How on earth were the Hijackers passport find when the plan exploded on impact?? How did the guy who find the passport knew it was important and handed to the police in the midst of choas??

Where was the wreckage of the plane in the pentagon??? The hole was two small to be a commercial plane?

And there are many more unanswered questions

Comment

See the way some planes leave trails in the sky? They are actually depositing chemicals which control your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                The conspiracy theory which pisses you off the most is probably the most true followed by the JFK assassination.

Comment

Originally posted by The Drogba View Post
                  I totally believe 9/11, many things don't add up in the official story. Hijackers with little box cutters were able to hijack a fuking commercial plane. Turn it around perfectly which many professional pilots would struggle to do. Fly it perfectly straight up a building. How on earth were the Hijackers passport find when the plan exploded on impact?? How did the guy who find the passport knew it was important and handed to the police in the midst of choas??

Where was the wreckage of the plane in the pentagon??? The hole was two small to be a commercial plane?

And there are many more unanswered questions
                  Sooo was it a remote control plane?

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    The conspiracy theory which pisses you off the most is probably the most true followed by the JFK assassination.
                    You're a ****, just throwin' it out there

Comment

Working...
                    X