No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman tells it like it is??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
    Floyd is in his 5th weight division, but he's not fighting bigger men? Lol okay. He didn't fight a bigger fighter when he went up to lightweight to fight the # 1 Lightweight who was much bigger than him, JLC. He didn't go up to 154 to fight the bigger Oscar De La hoya in a weight class that Floyd has never fought at before. Sports experts were talking about how Baldomir is a big WW and that he was Floyd's biggest test to date. Remember the "Zab is bigger than Floyd" talk? no you all forgot because you want to forget. You all want to see what you want to see, i hate that ****.
    I think Max was referring to moreso to this latest comeback by floyd. He announced he's fighting a lightweight the same day Pac beat a naturally bigger man. I don't see the foul in that? No one's said Floyd only picks on smaller guys, what he is saying though is that Pac moves up and fights the toughest. What's wrong with that? Any fan of boxing should want this.

Comment

Originally posted by sandyvahra View Post
      I think Max was referring to moreso to this latest comeback by floyd. He announced he's fighting a lightweight the same day Pac beat a naturally bigger man. I don't see the foul in that? No one's said Floyd only picks on smaller guys, what he is saying though is that Pac moves up and fights the toughest. What's wrong with that? Any fan of boxing should want this.
      what pac does is move and and fight guys floyd has already beaten. i like max, and he's usually on point, but not here.

oscar and hatton were not the "biggest, most threatening guys for pacman."

hell, he moved up to WW to fight oscar, so he should've fought the biggest most threatening guys, i.e. mosley, cotto, or margarito.

pac's a really good fighter, and he get's major props for "the way" he beat oscar and hatton......but beating those guys doesn't make him better, or put him in the same class as a floyd mayweather. i hope this fight eventually goes down.

Comment

Max is a duche,how exactly is Pacman making bigger fight with the most threatning opposition from what i remember,he fought a aging Barrera twice Lost to an old eric morales ,then fought him twice more,then he fights david diaz he was real threatning,then he fights a weight drained part time fighter in Delahoya,and then fights a guy who was all ready showing signs of being done at the elite level.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
          Max is a duche,how exactly is Pacman making bigger fight with the most threatning opposition from what i remember,he fought a aging Barrera twice Lost to an old eric morales ,then fought him twice more,then he fights david diaz he was real threatning,then he fights a weight drained part time fighter in Delahoya,and then fights a guy who was all ready showing signs of being done at the elite level.
          yea, its gotta stop somewhere, bruh

Comment

Finally smart thought of Max Kellerman.

Comment

Finally, something me and Kellerman agree on.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
                  what pac does is move and and fight guys floyd has already beaten. i like max, and he's usually on point, but not here.

oscar and hatton were not the "biggest, most threatening guys for pacman."

hell, he moved up to WW to fight oscar, so he should've fought the biggest most threatening guys, i.e. mosley, cotto, or margarito.

pac's a really good fighter, and he get's major props for "the way" he beat oscar and hatton......but beating those guys doesn't make him better, or put him in the same class as a floyd mayweather. i hope this fight eventually goes down.
                  Floyd went up to fight Oscar at 154, so shouldn't you be saying that Floyd should fight other 154lbers?

Both guys went up out of their weight to fight the cash cow. It appears a one time deal for both, no?

If you're going to call Oscar Floyd's leftover & dismiss Pac fighting him, shouldnt we say that Oscar was Tito's, Bhop's & Shane's leftovers & Floyd shouldn't have fought him?

Pac fought Hatton at 140, undisputedly the better weight for Ricky. Aside from these 2 guys, what other common opponents do Floyd/Pac have? None. Why? Pac is naturally smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
                    Oscar was part time when Floyd fought him as well. Barrera was the Ring#1 WW at the time and Manny came in as a +600 underdog in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Leatherface View Post
                      As much as I hate kellerman, he was dead on with this!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X