No announcement yet.

Oscar a bit ridiculous on 24/7..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar a bit ridiculous on 24/7..

Did anyone catch the part at the end of 24/7 where he is in the tub filled with ice and he says you know what my wife always tells me when I'm upset.. "Stop whining and act like a man!" Oscar's pretty ganster.

this has been pointed out drew.yes, oscar is making this more cringe worthy than it should be.

Comment

Whats the reason for going into ice water

Comment

i missed it, any upload of this yet?

Comment

Originally posted by BearGrylls View Post

I haven't seen the context....

but it is great recovery to alterante between ice baths and hot showers (bout 30 sec in each).

cheers.

Comment

It can't get anymore worse than that when your wife tells you to stop whining and act like a man.
            Last edited by VERDUGO; 11-16-2008, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BearGrylls View Post
              When yuo work out, you are sore the next day because muscles swell (which is why your muscles come out and are hard AFTER a work out), tear and grow big bigger. Also that sore feeling is lactic acid that stays in your muscles.

The ice water is meant to stop the muscles from swelling, and relieves the lactic acid in the muscles.

In short it speeds up the heeling process.

Ice on the body works wonders.

no lie, when people do heart replacemnts surgery, they actually take your heart out of the body. What people dont know is, the heart is put on ice.

Also, the guy that was on the Buffalo Bills, that was paralyzed, was put in a ice bath kind of thing to lower the temp in his body, to relieve swelling in his body, which actually saved him from permanent paralysis. It took down the swelling in his body, and relieved pressure on the spine.

Ice on the body really works, it's some crazy ****.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                It can't get anymore worse than that when your wife tells you to stop whining and act like a man.
                I just don't see why he would think that is something he should tell the cameras.. I guess if you get away with those crossdress pics you think you can say anything.. Also he and his whole camp were acting as advertisements for Ring Magazine.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                  When yuo work out, you are sore the next day because muscles swell (which is why your muscles come out and are hard AFTER a work out), tear and grow big bigger. Also that sore feeling is lactic acid that stays in your muscles.

The ice water is meant to stop the muscles from swelling, and relieves the lactic acid in the muscles.

In short it speeds up the heeling process.

Ice on the body works wonders.

no lie, when people do heart replacemnts surgery, they actually take your heart out of the body. What people dont know is, the heart is put on ice.

Also, the guy that was on the Buffalo Bills, that was paralyzed, was put in a ice bath kind of thing to lower the temp in his body, to relieve swelling in his body, which actually saved him from permanent paralysis. It took down the swelling in his body, and relieved pressure on the spine.

Ice on the body really works, it's some crazy ****.
                  Great info, but isn't it kind of a given that your heart is removed during replacement surgery?

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
                    Great info, but isn't it kind of a given that your heart is removed during replacement surgery?
                    It's also a given that if Oscar had heart surgery, his wife would tell him to take it like a man.

Comment

Working...
                    X