No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios "Kell Brook's B*tch Ass Demands Were More Diva Than Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Rios has 0 pull and had a chance to fight a champion(which no way in hell should he have had the chance),i see no issue here at all
    That is true bout Rios but I don't like the glove bs bro. Trying to make guys fight with other gloves is weak Imo.

Btw, I'm loving the Cotto love today. You lost an avi/sig bet or something?? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      Brandon Rios confirms that Kell Brook unashamedly avoided their potential match-up by making unreasonable demands down to the very gloves Rios was permitted to wear! What with Alexander (twice) and Khan also being avoided in recent times by Brook, it would appear he's returned to the previous pattern of facing a steady stream of low level opponents as has unfortunately been the case for nearly his entire career to date. It's a shame to see a promising prospect waste what talents he has by refusing to consistently fight opponents above C/D-level.

1:08:15
      Say what you want about the demands he made in the Rios negotiations, I don't know anything about that... but Brook avoiding Khan in recent years? Get off Khans dick you clown!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
        That is true bout Rios but I don't like the glove bs bro. Trying to make guys fight with other gloves is weak Imo.

Btw, I'm loving the Cotto love today. You lost an avi/sig bet or something?? Lol
        LOL,naw didnt lose a bet,and it was not Brook who made the demand,the commission outlawed those gloves

Comment

LOL,naw didnt lose a bet,and it was not Brook who made the demand,the commission outlawed those gloves
          8 pages in and people still don't get that.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            It's an excuse. They knew it already because Gradovic also couldn't wear those gloves with Selby, and he's from the Garcia camp. So they knew it.

It's all bs, either they thought they should get more money or they weren't confident about fighting Brook.
            Yep.

I could have sworn i ended this thread
            There's too much in the way of stupidity here, for a straightforward resolution to something like this.

Comment

Brook is a euro level bum.

You have a few dedicated Kelly Brook fangirls who put out concerted and synchronised pro brook propaganda which takes the form of anti khan bile to cover the fact he is a euro level bum.

Just look slightly below the surface and all you see is a chav looking to make a payday off khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                8 pages in and people still don't get that.
                2 pages in actually. Changed options to 40 messages/page. Saved some clicks.

Comment

I mean it is pretty damn simple people,RIOS WAS OFFERED A TITLE SHOT HE DAMN SURE DID NOT DESERVE..either take it or leave it,hell lets see him get another title shot
                  Like that's something to shout about. Why do you think Brook's been offering title shots to opponents much lower than Rios for the past year? Rios is a major step up for Brook from the current level he's been fighting at! That's why he's ducking yet again..

Comment

Rios is tailor made for brook, not sure about the demands but he is the champ and it was a voluntary defence.

Comment

Brook never said Rios couldn't wear his gloves.

MX Pro gloves were banned in the UK by the BBBoC earlier this year.

That's why Rios can't wear his gloves, nothing to do with Brook.

Comment

Working...
                      X