....................Djorkaeff..............Zidane

...................................Henry

World class from top to bottom.

..................................Romero

Fernandez...........Rojo...............Garay...... ...........Zabaleta

....................Mascherano.........Gago

.........Sosa....................Messi............ .....Di Maria

..................................Higuain

The only difference between that team and thee team that will start in the world cup would probably be Sosa for Pastore and possibly Aguero for Higuain. A lot of averageness in a lot of positions.

The difference in quality between the 2 teams is huge, for me.
    Why not mention players like Riquelme, Veron, Heinze, Ayala, Crespo, Cambiasso? That World Cup 06 squad was filled with quality players, more talent team than France's 06 squad and yet Zidane still managed to get to the final which explains my point I made earlier.

Granted that France team when Euro 2000 came around, they were one of the best in the world but in 98 they weren't even close to being the best at the time.

Comment

Let him win a world cup first, then we can talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
        Why not mention players like Riquelme, Veron, Heinze, Ayala, Crespo, Cambiasso? That World Cup 06 squad was filled with quality players, more talent team than France's 06 squad and yet Zidane still managed to get to the final which explains my point I made earlier.

Granted that France team when Euro 2000 came around, they were one of the best in the world but in 98 they weren't even close to being the best at the time.
        Because in 06' he was sat on the bench as an 18 year old? He only played about 40 minutes football in the the entire tournament

France, along with Brazil were the favourites in 98' especially on home soil. Zidane always had top quality players round him.

Comment

Working...
        X