Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz Would Like Mares vs. Moreno Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think he'd beat the hell out of Mares, but get out boxed by Moreno.

mini Margarito without the plaster.

Comment

I'd love to see him fight the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
        i think he'd beat the hell out of Mares, but get out boxed by Moreno.

mini Margarito without the plaster.
        How the **** is he a mini Margarito? Have you seen him fight? Leo has far more natural talent and actual boxing skills including defense than Margarito ever dreamt of having.

Leo is not just a tough son of a *****, this dude can box.

Comment

I'd rather see Santa Cruz get a couple wins over the likes of Agbeko and Darchinyan before fighting the Mares/Moreno winner.

Comment

the winner of mares vs. moreno would be awesome but i would also like to see him beat the **** out of darchinian. darchinian is kind of a sloppy fighter but tuff. but against someone like santa cruz, who just might spere the raging bull, he better bring his lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              I'd rather see Santa Cruz get a couple wins over the likes of Agbeko and Darchinyan before fighting the Mares/Moreno winner.
              He already called out Agbeko in one of Elie Seckbach's videos. That would be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
                Agreed, 12 to 15 months he's ready for Mares or Donaire, not saying that he'd necessarily beat them. I think that he has the style to beat Moreno though.
                He looks and fights like margarito w/ better defense. An exciting fighter to look up to. 3-4 more fights with good quality opponents, he'll be ready I think.

Comment

Working...
                X