No announcement yet.

Go back to the original Youtube layout, it will work until July something

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go back to the original Youtube layout, it will work until July something

**** Neo Nazi ugly ass owner of youtube, he/she is ugly looking and fat. Forcing ugly layouts on us. They need to burn in hell.

Updated, Neo-Nazi youtube is now saying that the new layout will be permanent by Feburary 1rst. How nice of a website not allowing their users to choose the layouts they want. Not all of us like ugly ass tacky looking layouts like youtubes owner does.

Comment

I like the new layout!

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
        I like the new layout!
        Congratulations at being the 1 percent of the ppl who like it. Look on youtube and see how many ppl hate it. Just type youtube layout and search today. Oh, and you should have your heterosexual card revoked. Sorry for that last line, I'm really pissed at this ugly tacky looking layout, it really bothers my eyes. I have a hard time paying attention to the videos now because my brain keeps staring at the gray background thinking wow this is very ugly looking. Does that make me shallow because I hate ugly layouts? I guess it does to some extent. Oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by uoykcuf View Post
          Congratulations at being the 1 percent of the ppl who like it. Look on youtube and see how many ppl hate it. Just type youtube layout and search today. Oh, and you should have your heterosexual card revoked. Sorry for that last line, I'm really pissed at this ugly tacky looking layout, it really bothers my eyes. I have a hard time paying attention to the videos now because my brain keeps staring at the gray background thinking wow this is very ugly looking. Does that make me shallow because I hate ugly layouts? I guess it does to some extent. Oh well...

You sound like a big baby...............

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post

......or a baby-momma on her rag-days without husband.

Comment

Coming from the guy who deep throats apple products. You seem like a queer for Steve Jobs. If Steve Jobs were alive, no one on this site would be shocked if they found out you gave Jobs a *******. Are you made IBreak, gonna make another topic about how Apple products are the best product ever?

Comment

Comment

Comment

i'm fine with the new layout really. at least they are making it consistent between different google's services. google docs and gmail have been updated to this layout awhile ago.
                    just update to it now, and get used to it. not worth screwing around with the old ****. better tell them what you don't like in the new layout, that's why they have the report option floating in the lower right corner.

Comment

Working...
                    X