Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Sebastian Lujan could be better with a different trainer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Sebastian Lujan could be better with a different trainer?

What do you think? He's winning but I think he could beat the top fighters in his division if he had the right trainer.
    Yes
    33.33%
    No
    33.33%
    Unsure
    33.33%

I don't think so, he's already 31 years old and he won't change his style. He's not very skilled, but he's a showman, why change ? In his last fight against Melligen the crowd was really excited.

Comment

Because it would be cool to see him beat a top fighter.

Comment

No, its' too late for that. A change of trainer at this stage might hurt more than it will help.

However, he's a tough dude. And, right now at 154 I think he could give someone like Cotto a run for his money.

I wouldn't be surprised if he beat Cotto.

There's not a lot of top 154 fighters he could beat. But, Cotto would be his best shot. Style wise and what both bring to the table at this stage. Lujan would have a solid chance to pull the upset.

Also a Canelo fight would be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
          Because it would be cool to see him beat a top fighter.
          He could do it, I wouldn't bet on it but he's tough and has power, but no he won't change, as I've said he's already 31 years old. I think he could give Cotto and Canelo a hard time, and he could make a hell of a fight with Angulo.
          Last edited by vacon04; 07-06-2011, 12:31 AM.

Comment

He should beat up the irish guy.

Comment

no
              dude is just a tough journeyman
              don't see any trainer morphing him into elite status
              he's been around a long time too
              unlikely he even gets any big fights to show anything new

Comment

A fighter like him deserves big money fights, he took that last fight on short notice and you all saw his heart. The guy refused to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                  A fighter like him deserves big money fights, he took that last fight on short notice and you all saw his heart. The guy refused to lose.
                  And with the way he fought he's surely going to get more money for his next fight. The guy is used to fight in Argentina, and after this fight I'm pretty sure he'll fight again in the US for more money. Of course, don't expect that he'll be earning millions, but he could make a good amount of money if he continues to be exciting.

Comment

considering the age he is, no. his style and work ethic is something that can't be changed much more, he's grown into it and that's how it's gonna stay imo...

Comment

Working...
                    X