Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Pacquiao fare against Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would Pacquiao fare against Canelo?

I see Pac fans always questioning mayweather's victories and opponents. But on the real, how would Pacquiao do against Canelo?

Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
    I see Pac fans always questioning mayweather's victories and opponents. But on the real, how would Pacquiao do against Canelo?
    canelo is too big for him, is not even fair at this point...

Comment

He would get KOed. He is way too small. Canelo is a big 154 pounder who prefers 155 and will probably be a 160 pounder soon. Pacquiao is more of a 135 or 140 pounder who is good enough to beat welterweights but not Canelo. That is how I see it anyway.

Comment

Canelo would murder that cross eyed ******.

Comment

They're so far apart in weight that it's not a real fight.

Comment

It'd be Josesito Lopez all over again

Comment

Too much of a mis match. After Canelo landed a few on that goblin's head and body.......

Too unfair to PAC. He is not slow like Marg.

I don't want to see it, but would not turn away if it was presented to the boxing world. Trust me, if Freddy thought they had a chance, it would have happened already.

Comment

Educate yourselves...

Educate yourselves. I often say that posters on here, know nothing about the SCIENCE of boxing. What that means is, a lot of you are naïve when it comes to weight classes, knowing when a fighter is drained, or juicing. For example, most of you think that Floyd and Manny are the same size. That is why this is even a thread. Guess what? They are NOT the same size. Floyd can comfortably fight at 147-154lbs. Manny is natural 140lb fighter, who just happens to be special. Floyd has been at least 160lbs, his last 4 fights. Canelo is too big for Manny and only an uneducated person argues with this.

Comment

at 152 Pacquaio Stops Canelo

Comment

I'm a Pac fan, but if i'm absolutely honest with myself, I would pick Canelo in this fight.

Pac is too small and when Canelo lands those thunderous shots relentlessly, I just don't see it turning out well for Pac.

It might be different in his prime, he could outfight canelo and nuetralize some of the power with his speed and activity.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-28-2015, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X