No announcement yet.

This entire weekend was an epic fail for Algeri

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
    I mean he has good footwork I give him that but you could tell he used to be a kick boxer.

But what I want to know what is up with those back flips he be doing when he gets knocked down. Does he get hit that hard or is that how they say rolling with the punches lol.
    He takes rolling with the punch to a whole new level thats for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      I think Ruslan KO's this guy in a rematch and takes his belt back.
      Thing is people over hype Ruslan just because he punches hard...he is the definition of 1 dimensional

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
        algieri was in there looking like jim carey...
        **** that does look like him

To be honest; the card was good. I had some of my buddies over and they enjoyed it. They really liked the fights and I made them cheer for Zou

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
          I mean he has good footwork I give him that but you could tell he used to be a kick boxer.

But what I want to know what is up with those back flips he be doing when he gets knocked down. Does he get hit that hard or is that how they say rolling with the punches lol.
          Naw..his footwork is not really that good..he is stiff and robotic..HE LOOKS LIKE HE JUST STARTED BOXING

Comment

The best fight of the card was the lomachenko fight and only cause watching loma box is such a pleasure lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Naw..his footwork is not really that good..he is stiff and robotic..HE LOOKS LIKE HE JUST STARTED BOXING
              Yet he can make a small ring look like a football field. You gotta give it to Algieri, he knows how to circle around to where he wants to be. Not a lot of boxers, not even a Rosado type fighter can do that at will. Algieri has the potential to be an atg potshot and run fighter.

Comment

if algeiri ran then clinched ran then clinched ran then clinched he would have put on a great performance floyd-maidana 2 style.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  if algeiri ran then clinched ran then clinched ran then clinched he would have put on a great performance floyd-maidana 2 style.
                  Thank you for making this thread complete...i knew somehow someway Floyd would be mentioned..thank you

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Man his team is utter ****...he is getting his ass pummeled and they say "WE ARE RIGHT WHERE WE WANNA BE???" Amateur hour was on full display
                    Amateur is right. That whole Algeiri team comes off very amateur-ish.

Comment

Can't blame these guys (Salka, Algiero etc). Of course they don't belong in the same ring as Danny & Manny but why would they turn down a carreer payday? props to them for getting that mula breh, i ain't even trippin' about that.

The fail is for Danny and even a bigger fail for Manny, who is supposed to be the fighter of the decade and the people's champ. Pacquiao/Algiero should of never happened period. I'm just glad both fckeries are in the past.

Comment

Working...
                      X