Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoking Weed or Drinking Alcohol.why is 1 legal and the other isnt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoking Weed or Drinking Alcohol.why is 1 legal and the other isnt?

How many people die from weed??? how many die from drunk driving? why is 1 legal and 1 isn't? Weed may help STOP crime actually and lower the risk of Cancer.lets listen to the GOATS..Cheech and Chong

If alcohol had only just come around it would undoubtedly be banned. The amount of violence, injuries and deaths it causes is more than any other drug.

Comment

Imagine being able to walk into your local corner store and buy Weed like you buy cigarettes.Damn life would be great

Comment

if the government could control all the weed in this country and put a tax on it like it does to liquor and cigarettes it will become legal...is not about the damage it does to us is about collecting money for it...right now weed is not taxable so the government doesn't collect on it...so is not legal...

Comment

How many people drink and how many smoke weed? How many people drink and get behind the wheel, and how many get super high and get behind the wheel? Bad comparison.

I've done both and without a doubt it's nearly impossible to drive stoned because you lose all your senses. When I'm drunk I can still function.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            How many people drink and how many smoke weed? How many people drink and get behind the wheel, and how many get super high and get behind the wheel? Bad comparison.

I've done both and without a doubt it's nearly impossible to drive stoned because you lose all your senses. When I'm drunk I can still function.
            I cant lie when i am high i drive slower and am aware of everything

Comment

Because the government can't profit off it. That goes for more illegal substances than just marijuana, like Anabolic Steroids, which are miracle drugs in the medical field and aren't even that dangerous if used properly on a recreational basis

Comment

i live in California, they're both legal

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  i live in California, they're both legal
                  lucky bastard

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    if the government could control all the weed in this country and put a tax on it like it does to liquor and cigarettes it will become legal...is not about the damage it does to us is about collecting money for it...right now weed is not taxable so the government doesn't collect on it...so is not legal...
                    if the government control it they would taint it....and they cant cuz its natural and u cant patent nature....plus they would lose BIG bucks cuz it can b used 4 multiple things like clothes, paper, fuel, cancer, ect. in other words we would b more free....

Comment

Working...
                    X