Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Ariza on Khan-Maidana "Diaz is a sorry ass trainer" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully ariza gets hit by a bus just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
      i believe he's criticizing diaz from the pt of view of a conditioning coach, because really, maidana look spent already even only after 6 rds.
      That makes no sense, he did better in the 2nd half of the fight.

Comment

He just looks like an absolute dickhead.

No matter situation, context, what he's doing etc, he just looks like a dickhead.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
          That makes no sense, he did better in the 2nd half of the fight.
          twako is a devout *******. he believes in the holy trinity of roach, arum, and lord pacquiao but, their are also saints to them like in the catholic religion and ariza is one of their saints he has to believe what he says its ******* faith.

Comment

This guy needs to **** off. All he does is mix shakes and gives them to Pacquiao and Khan. Tired of hearing his bull****.

Comment

Alex Ariza is a man trusted by Freddy Roach. Roach is a great trainer. Frankly, if Freddy wants Ariza in his corner during fights, I am going along with that. If he wants to offer his opinion on something, fine.

It's funny how everyone spouts the same all crap about Alex Ariza just because everyone else is doing it. Enough of the bandwagon rubbish please.

Comment

Come on. Honestly though. Diaz does suck as a trainer.

Comment

Can somebody clock this guy already, he talks more than anybody(outside of the Mayweathers) in boxing and he can't back anything up since I've never seen him lace them up or even lead a fighter's corner.

Comment

Ariza If Diaz is a "Sorry ass trainer" and Maidana made a close run thing of it. What would have happened if Maidana had a GOOD trainer ?

If you take his comment literally and follow logic he is saying Maidana is potentially better than Khan.

Is that what Ariza really wanted to say. I am really going off the guy.

Comment

Who gives a fuck what Alex Ariza thinks? He's such an annoying ****. I wish people would stop interviewing his irrelevant ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X