Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 195 Who U Got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close fight...I may have gone with Condit but in a close fight not really surprised they'd give it to the champion.

Comment

how this was a close fight? condit landed more than Lawler thrown and in all round he landed more

even if i gave 2 rounds for lawler 2 and 5 there no way it was that close to give the fight to lawler for me it was a robbery. Hope there is a second fight. Condit deserve it.
      Last edited by iNixus; 01-03-2016, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iNixus View Post
        how this was a close fight? condit landed more than Lawler thrown and in all round he landed more

even if i gave 2 rounds for lawler 2 and 5 there no way it was that close to give the fight to lawler for me it was a robbery. Hope there is a second fight. Condit deserve it.
        I agree that was a robbery. Lawler won the 2nd and 5th (swing round). Condit clearly won the 1st, 3rd and 4th. Bull**** scoring. Condit can never get a break. smfh.

Comment

I got Lawler and Miocic.

Comment

I thought condit won that fight, but suppose it could have went either way, and the champion got the nod.

Was so happy my boy Miocic won, give him his shot dana
            Last edited by Rocky...; 01-03-2016, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iNixus View Post

I paid close attention to Condit's activity and although he did outland Lawler, it was not as big of a margin as those BS statistics show. They might count a flicking jab that sets up range or a combo as an attempted strike, or strike that get blocked or partially blocked as landed strikes, but they don't mean anything when scoring rounds.

Comment

Good for Stipe he should get Overeem or the winner of the title fight next month.

Lawler is easily the most exciting champion ever. Nonstop fight of the year candidates every year. That's what a ****ing Champs suppose to do. When Macdonald and Condit had him behind he came out swinging and nearly put Condit away like Macdonald. Such a sick fight. So close. Could of went either way. They could definitely do a rematch of this.

Comment

Karma caught up with Condit.

Comment

2, 3, 5 Lawler

Comment

Working...
                    X