Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury's New Controversy Won't Affect BBC Shortlist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mainstream media didn't give a toss what he said before. All of a sudden since he became the Heavyweight World Champ they are digging up everything.

I don't agree with everything the Furious One says, but if it pisses off the establishment then it's good enough for me

Comment

Fury enjoys playing the role of major league moron and heavyweight misogynist.
      It didn't hurt Floyd and it won't hurt Fury.
      It just makes folks anxious to see this tree chopped down.

Comment

Honestly who gives a toss? You know what you are gonna get with fury. Its like asking a muslim what he thinks of gays. Its gonna be negative so you dont bother asking.

Comment

Half the muslims are brain washed anyway ! The terrorists should actually be felt sorry for as they all have extremely low IQ . Not because they are dumb but because they are all brainwashed...

Comment

i actually watched this about a week ago its like a 50 minute interview on ifl tv or whatever its called and he was obviously joking he was trying to be funny just more politically correct warriors out trying to bash fury is all

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              You know the funny thing is I'm sure If Floyd made these comments a lot of people on here would be quick to attack him...
              Funny how this guy gets away with it, why is that?
              Because Floyd was a spiteful ****, and Fury is a big likeable buffoon.

Thats how i see it.

Fury is entertainingly dumb. Whereas Floyd was annoyingly ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
                Scott-Weiland is a chick if anyone didn't know.

I am curious to what she thinks about Fury's kind words

WTF scott weiland died earlier today. Have some respect.

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
                  The mainstream media didn't give a toss what he said before. All of a sudden since he became the Heavyweight World Champ they are digging up everything.
                  Well, yea...
                  They dont report what the average Joe says.
                  He aint an average Joe no more. With his new found fame he is a target.

Its funny how the 'average Joe' says all kinds of messed up stuff every day. But when one of them because famous, all their comments become 'controversial' and the media uses these comments to sell magazines...to the average Joe.
                  Its like a weird life cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
                    I'm talking about the user Scott Weiland

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
                      You know what, i heard scott weiland died and immediatedly thought of that prick who posts utter crap on boxingscene.

Comment

Working...
                      X