Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1500 year old bible confirms that jesus christ was not crucified – vatican in awe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
    Good!!! l am, sometimes, looking at some sexy models in revealing poses and I see your avy, that woman is some sort of a boner stopper.

Just maxed out my karma giving, will give all those who contributed to this thread some karma later.
    A boner stopper....

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      A boner stopper....
      Yes, my homie... or a woodie thawer.

Comment

Yes, my homie... or a woodie thawer.

Then i looked at her....wtf, looks like Aids Ebola and anorexia all balled up into one gross chick!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Then i looked at her....wtf, looks like Aids Ebola and anorexia all balled up into one gross chick!
          Ahahahaha! moosh hijacked this thread because of that puke generating pieces of bones.

Comment

ahahahaha! Moosh hijacked this thread because of that puke generating pieces of bones.
            :word::word:

Comment

Thanks, squeal, for all your inputs.

l'm now convinced that it's a hoax, a wonderful forgery as one vatican defender described it, after l did some checking.

As l was saying, my first instict when l saw the said black book with gold inscriptions, documents from 1500-2000 years ago were in scrolls and not in rectangular box form but l'm not very sure of that. l imagine the library of alexandria full of pots with scrolls inside to preserve all existing knowledges during that time.

Another point l cannot verify is that the 1500 being used here is actually 1500 AD and not 1500 years ago.
              Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              It's supposed to be 1500 years ago which would predate Muhammad in the 7th century. That's sort of the point. Like most fraudulent "ancient" manuscripts its an attempt to lend credibility through antiquity.
              Yea, I been researching it and it seems it's a hoax. What I find disgusting is that religious people claim the monopoly on morality, yet they often intentionally use deception to try and prove their beliefs. You can't get more hypocritical than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Yea, I been researching it and it seems it's a hoax. What I find disgusting is that religious people claim the monopoly on morality, yet they often intentionally use deception to try and prove their beliefs. You can't get more hypocritical than that.
                That's the most hilarious thing about religion. How willing people are to breach its own rules in order to promote it.

Comment

Working...
                X