No announcement yet.

If Pac beats Rios, he'll call out Floyd and accept any demand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Pac beats Rios, he'll call out Floyd and accept any demand

He wants the fight guys, like he said on ESPN first take ''I'll see you back here'' I've got a feeling he's gonna do whatever it takes to make this fight and get the victory for his nation I think he'd even fight him for free ..

I'm liking what I've been hearing about him training like a lunatic for this fight, hopefully if he gets past Rios (this is a dangerous as hell fight for someone being put to sleep in their previous fight) he'll call Floyd out 100% guaranteed....
    Last edited by True Alpha Male; 10-26-2013, 10:46 AM.

Agree. Then floyd will make an offer again and manny won't accept again, you and the manny fans will blame floyd again and we'll be right back at square one.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Agree. Then floyd will make an offer again and manny won't accept again, you and the manny fans will blame floyd again and we'll be right back at square one.
      Quote me in the future, he will accept any demand. I 100% guarantee this.

Expect it

Comment

these fighters have no brains...Still trying to call out fighters and know companies have bad blood w/other

Comment

Oh you Floyd Stan's kill yourselves even in your own posts and u don't even realize it! Lmfao! Did u just say he(PAC) will agree to everything meaning there isn't anything left to disagree on then Floyd will still demand something else on top of that and PAC won't accept yet it's not Floyd's fault?
          REALLY???!!! Wow!
          Flo mo hard at work. Hey dude take Floyd's co ck out of your mouth and Gaymons cok out of your ass and get your teenie weenie out if ellerbies vah jay jay! Ha

Comment

"For his country"

"Fight him for free"

Y'all fools are god damn brainwashed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Oh you Floyd Stan's kill yourselves even in your own posts and u don't even realize it! Lmfao! Did u just say he(PAC) will agree to everything meaning there isn't anything left to disagree on then Floyd will still demand something else on top of that and PAC won't accept yet it's not Floyd's fault?
              REALLY???!!! Wow!
              Flo mo hard at work. Hey dude take Floyd's co ck out of your mouth and Gaymons cok out of your ass and get your teenie weenie out if ellerbies vah jay jay! Ha
              You just contradicted yourself in your own post. If Manny doesn't accept any demand given to him it's Mannys fault according to the TS. Do you read what you type sometimes?

Comment

This ^

OP I respect your boxing knowledge, I've read several of your posts and you seem to know what you're talking about. However, I sense a bit of Pacquiao fan boy in you. Not getting personal or anything, but I suspect he might be your countryman and he can do no wrong in your eyes.

I like Pacquiao, but I see his faults as an objective fan. Even if he were (and I doubt it will happen) to fight Mayweather he (Pacquiao) would be a definite underdog and I just don't see him winning.
                Last edited by broblin; 10-26-2013, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  REALLY???!!! Wow!
                  LOL what?!

Comment

He will call him out for a fight in China, Floyd will tell him to go fuck himself.

Comment

Working...
                    X