Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quran vs Bible how do WE really know which is the truth?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    The bible has not been changed or edited over the centuries. The Dead Sea Scrolls which were discovered in the 40's prove this. The copy of the Old Testament and the Gospels which were part of the dead sea scrolls dated back to 2000 years ago are identical to the copies of the bible we have today. The dead sea scrolls are actually the oldest bibles in existence. Do your research.

Comment

I see the Christians are ducking my post (not that I didn’t expect them too)

Comment

Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
        If you are referring to me, I'm not ignoring you. I understand fully how the Bible came to be as we know it today.

I'm just not here to debate whether God exists or is real according to Christianity or any other religion.

It's a moot argument and something I have gone over a million time and won't do it again. If you want to discuss history of the texts then I can do that.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          What scholars are you talking about?? I'm asking you for a link or video please because your non sense doesn't make sense,they're scholars but they tend to disagree with the Qur'an??? So if they disagree with it why would they become scholars in the first place??? Or did they become scholars before they read the Qur'an??

You're so full of it ..you have no idea what you're talking about.

Muslims believe in the torah,bible and the Qur'an because they're all books with the revelations from God but the bible lost it's meaning.But since you're so smart why don't you tell us which one is the true scripture??? They can't all be right because they all differ you know that right? So your job it is to puzzle the bible together I think would be smarter than talking non sense which you have done so far

And don't talk about other religions without no proof or evidence..your hate is not fact.
          There are many examples but one of the most famous is a Dr. Luxemburg who teaches at the Saarland University in Germany has studied and come to the conclusion that most of the Quran was copied from stories in the Old Testament.

Keep insulting though, that's the only thing you can do, what's next, are you gonna threaten me with beheading because it's already been done...hehe

Comment

Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
            Your post has nothing to do with the thread. Just because a group of scholarly and rulers gathered together to create a bible does not deny its validity. Not to mention just about all the texts go hand in hand, and they actually to careful measure to discard the later texts and only keep the most authentic and early texts within the bible. The whole Old Testament is in tact as well as the four gospels, which were the earliest of the biblical writings, they are authentic. The rest all go hand in hand with the gospels.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
              Your post has nothing to do with the thread. Just because a group of scholarly and rulers gathered together to create a bible does not deny its validity. Not to mention just about all the texts go hand in hand, and they actually to careful measure to discard the later texts and only keep the most authentic and early texts within the bible. The whole Old Testament is in tact as well as the four gospels, which were the earliest of the biblical writings, they are authentic. The rest all go hand in hand with the gospels.
              My post is directly relevant to this thread it explains how the bible was put together how it was discussed over what parts to include what parts to leave out, everything from the birth date of Christ to the relationship between God and Jesus as well as the issue of Christ's standing as a deity. So effectively that council decided what direction Christianity would go from that point and guess what it was decided by men normal human men not an old man in the sky.

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh~Wizard View Post
                Just like good old Henry VIII

Hail to tha king. Playa knew how to rock n roll ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  Actually it's amazing to me how people confuse this over and over again. The ORIGINAL texts of the Bible are still in existence today, any deviation of the text would be met with immediate condemnation.
                  No they are not.

Comment

They are both mythology books and if you believe them or especially if you live your life by them

Comment

why cant people just see how silly they look defending fairy tales....

Comment

Working...
                      X