Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Mosley dismantles Berto, what would be Floyd's excuse to not face him ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Mosley dismantles Berto, what would be Floyd's excuse to not face him ?

If the hype grows and talks "seemingly" begins for a Mosley - Mayweather fight, I wonder what move will the Fraud's camp have this time to kill the fight.

Mayweather's not going to be the only one ducking Mosely. Manny doesn't want that fight either.

Comment

Mosley isn't dismantling Berto and if does beat berto than floyd should have no excuses

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
        ......floyd should have no excuses
        That's what you think. Ducking is this guys expertise to be running out of excuses

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJarvey View Post
          If the hype grows and talks "seemingly" begins for a Mosley - Mayweather fight, I wonder what move will the Fraud's camp have this time to kill the fight.
          IF mosley beats berto, that will definitely be mayweather jr.'s next fight.

you dummies come on here and post bull**** all the time, i wonder if you guys pay attention to the sport at all.

mayweather-mosley is the biggest fight, if mayweather-pacquiao doesn't get made......if mosley wins, that's mayweather's biggest payday option right there.

he fights for money, if the money's in a shane fight, he fights him. dude called out mosley numerous times before, while mosley was prime.....now that he's 38 or 39, mayweather is scared of him???????

dummies.

Comment

"WE PLAY BASKETBALL TOGETHER,SHANE"!!!!l

Comment

blah blah blah
              what would be pac excuse to not fight him aswell?
              kill yourself

Comment

Working...
              X