After Floyd dismantles Pac......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
    Yeah cos Floyd and Hatton are simmilar in style and ability arent thay
    No, Mayweather is better than Hatton obviously silly. The thing I see is the Pacman has a viciousness about him that is well, unstoppable. You may see it differently but I know a knockout is waiting for Floyd. Compliments of the "Super-Pacman." JAT

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
      Yeah cos Floyd and Hatton are simmilar in style and ability arent thay
      The thing is man, Lady Fan is usually pretty much spot on with predictions, sometimes down to the correct round. Obviously, anything can happen in a fight, but there's no way anyone should dismiss what Lady fan says. There are some great analysts on here, great at predicting fights. It pays to listen to them. I have noticed that many of the people who come across as know-it-all's who swear their word is gospel which everyone MUST listen to... don't actually know much at all.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
        The way your underestimating Pac in both matchups sure is similar, hater. Member how Hatton was gonna beat Pacs ass? HAHAHA
        It's always the same, Pudge. People have always underestimated Manny and ended up being shocked. My own introduction to Pacquiao was a total shocker -- November (I think?) 2003. Barrera.

I was a big Barrera fan and I was convinced MAB would knock out this guy I'd basically heard very little about. I was shocked for a few weeks at what Manny did to him.

IMO, we're looking at a living legend right here and we should appreciate him while he's still fighting. Fighters like this come around once in a lifetime. he will be gone soon and will be missed once it's all over and done with.

WAR PAC-MAN!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I dont think the award can get taken away from pac. hagler, leanord & hearns all beat duran, but duran ranks above them all time. i think a floyd win over pac + cotto/mosley might to it. but a sole win of pacman, no.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
            It's always the same, Pudge. People have always underestimated Manny and ended up being shocked. My own introduction to Pacquiao was a total shocker -- November (I think?) 2003. Barrera.

I was a big Barrera fan and I was convinced MAB would knock out this guy I'd basically heard very little about. I was shocked for a few weeks at what Manny did to him.

IMO, we're looking at a living legend right here and we should appreciate him while he's still fighting. Fighters like this come around once in a lifetime. he will be gone soon and will be missed once it's all over and done with.

WAR PAC-MAN!
            Agreed. I"m a nuthugger and I don't mind admitting it. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
              Agreed. I"m a nuthugger and I don't mind admitting it. Lol.
              I just made your rep go from 0 (red) to 5 (green).

Comment

Working...
              X