If you're in Chicago, 1Iota has PBC on Spike tickets if your interested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're in Chicago, 1Iota has PBC on Spike tickets if your interested

http://1iota.com/Show/444/Premier-Boxing-Champions

I never tried this myself, but if you're in the area and haven't gotten tickets yet.... might as well give it a try yea?

I'm gonna try it. Thanks for the link man

Comment

Another PBC event where they have to give tickets away to get a halfway decent crowd. I hope Haymon's investors are taking note. LOL

Comment

green k for the link.

cheers

Comment

Good looking out.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
            Another PBC event where they have to give tickets away to get a halfway decent crowd. I hope Haymon's investors are taking note. LOL
            Yea maybe, but if I was in the area I'd jump on this.

I'm cool with the free shows.

Hell, bring Antoine Douglas to the Scope in Norfolk

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              Yea maybe, but if I was in the area I'd jump on this.

I'm cool with the free shows.

Hell, bring Antoine Douglas to the Scope in Norfolk
              Of course, who wouldn't be cool with free tickets? Well I guess the people who actually did buy tickets may be a bit pissed off and not buy tickets for the next show, if there is a next show in Chicago. If I had bought tickets and then read they were giving tickets away for free, I would be asking for a full refund.

Comment

nothing wrong with free boxing, but i agree haymons stable(besides floyd) cant draw ****t ... chavez jr was his biggest name after floyd and that just went to the drain...

Comment

Of course, who wouldn't be cool with free tickets? Well I guess the people who actually did buy tickets may be a bit pissed off and not buy tickets for the next show, if there is a next show in Chicago. If I had bought tickets and then read they were giving tickets away for free, I would be asking for a full refund.
                  Yup, sucks to be somebody who paid full price knowing people will be getting in for free. Think the only recent fight that was good on it's own was APR 11 show. But that show had a lot of local names on there and people from the area.

Here, we got a guy from NY, a guy from Minnesota, a guy from Sweden out of LV and a guy from Michigan headlining.

I think they got some local guys, but I dunno. Splizka on there too against Ty cobb

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I was able to get two tickets!

Comment

Working...
                    X