Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. Guerrero is Close To Done For May 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its funny because just earlier this year Floyd had no idea who Robert Guerrero was!

" I don't even Know who the 'Ghost' is, No disrespect..I wish him nothing but the best, but I am not fighting no Guerrero because I don't even know who he is."

Comment

• I always thought people who said "Floyd only picks fighters he thinks he can beat" were idiots. He's a professional boxer. HE THINKS HE CAN BEAT EVERYBODY! EVERY FIGHTER THINKS THEY CAN BEAT EVERYBODY! So what logic is behind "he only picked him because he thinks he can beat em"????? You people are fuhcking idiots. What fighter sits there and say's "damn, I can not beat that guy, sign me up!"??????? Face it, you people have your own hate filled agendas, and no matter who he faces, he's ducking someone. It's only 2 idiots in this thread protesting this fight, but yet have no solution as to who Floyd should fight.....They probably think Floyd's ducking Andre Ward and Donaire and Klitchsko.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        Its funny because just earlier this year Floyd had no idea who Robert Guerrero was!

" I don't even Know who the 'Ghost' is, No disrespect..I wish him nothing but the best, but I am not fighting no Guerrero because I don't even know who he is."
        Floyd said that in December of 2011. It is now December of 2012. Obviously Guerrero went out there and made himself noticeable by moving up to 147 and beating an undefeated silver champ in Aydin and taking out a former 2 time Welterweight champ in a top 3 ranked Andre Berto. Still hard for you to understand how that's possible?

Comment

• Originally posted by jeffleung View Post
          I have no doubt that floyd would beat Manny, and the way he has pick easy fight with for big money can't be hated on. But he can not command respect from the boxing world when he has duck every fighter in their prime. I'm pretty sure he would of beaten undefeated cotto, margarito, Paul william etc. Any threat or too much risk floyd perceives he just simply would not step up. He'll make all kind of excuses about promotion, drug test and so forth. He'll would rather pick an easy opponent for big $. Good for him, bad for fans.
          Absolutely Floyd-roid would have been the favorite in those fights. But like you said Floyd-roid runs to the easiest pay days for the most amount of money. Preferably those fighters with a Mexican flag ,the biggest damaged Puerto Rican flag or the biggest British flag. Yeah I definitely get you.

Comment

• Floyd just made the wrong move, he thinks the ghost is easy pickings but he should have went for the bigger easier payday in Canelo. Ghost by TKO, you heard it here first.

Comment

• Mayweather/Guerrero good fight. Mayweather wins it.
              Alvarez/Trout good fight. Trout wins it.
              Mayweather goes on to fight Trout in September, the idiots flood NSB threads about how Floyd's ducking Marquez ahahahahahahha. The Logic.

Comment

• Typical. Lowest risk highest reward... Just a few months ago gaywather fans were saying Guerrero is a no body and brings nothing to the table and now theyre going to hype him up to something he isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by sapo1 View Post
                  Did Manny Pacquaio Wake Up yet??
                  And what Manny Pacquiao has to do with this?
                  Let it go hater.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    Its funny because just earlier this year Floyd had no idea who Robert Guerrero was!

Perhaps what's happened between now and then has caused him to know who he is?

Comment

• boxing sucks right now...it really does

Comment

Working...
                      X