Collapse
No announcement yet.

PureBoxer! makes fun of Samurai's death

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone paraphrase what he said? Now you got me wondering but the damn thread is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
      I'm gonna scratch your eyes out for that comment.
      Scratch my back while you're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
        Scartch my back while you're at it.
        Hit me with some green and I will send a scottish prossie to your house tomorrow morning....

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
          Scratch my back while you're at it.
          too fat to scratch it yourself?

Comment

BPP does IP ban. It's very rare, but it does happen.

Comment

The ****sexual TS needs to learn how to properly post a link:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...341842&page=33

I don't really know who Sam was, other than he was an absolute **** who wrote me several disturbing messages in PM. Sorry if my comments hurt any of your fragile feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                But that's just the thing, Clyde, what if nobody ever objected to all the crap, the racist posts, the trolling and name calling, are we to just let the forum slowly decay and get a bad rep as a place where the true scum of the earth can safely reside on?

Where does one draw the line?
                People object to it all the time. And the site already has that reputation. Odd that the admin are censoring words iand not using IP bans, but it is what it is. Nobody can be touched on the internet and they're going to say all the offensive things online they can't say in real life. It's classless but it's reality. Even if IP bans were issued, as someone else noted, surely the worst of the trolling lot would take the time to circumvent and come back. Just try your best to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
                  Can anyone paraphrase what he said? Now you got me wondering but the damn thread is gone.
                  The thread is closed, but it's still there Jack, i just saw it. You can visit it by going to his page and look for his past posts in NSB titled " Manny Pacquiao, the man, REVEALED ***MUST READ***". Scroll to his 2nd page of posts, and you'll see the tile and the comments about Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxer! View Post
                    The ****sexual TS needs to learn how to properly post a link:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...341842&page=33

I don't really know who Sam was, other than he was an absolute **** who wrote me several disturbing messages in PM. Sorry if my comments hurt any of your fragile feelings.
                    If that's all you wrote, I don't what the fuss is about because the **** that Muslim Roses pulls is 10x worse.

Comment

Where is Islam Roses IP ban?

That fanatic has poet's dead wife in his AV.

Comment

Working...
                      X