Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever got very Ill from a local anesthetic?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's better to tell right away what you are taking, if you are with the doc. Doctors do not have a right to disclose this info to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      When general anesthesia is used on SMOKERS, it is often difficult to complete the cycle, because of compromised respiratory activity.

Even if you didn't admit to being a smoker ... the anesthetist or anesthesiologist can tell.
      I just didnt wanna risk it G..
      I heard horror tales and thought forget that ****..
      Plus i buried my stash in a field just incase the worse went down..
      If i cant have it aint no one having it...

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
        Good luck.
        Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        All bull**** aside, good luck, man. As for your question, can't help you. I was in a pretty bad car accident awhile back, and pain killer's just about left me a useless mess. Once again, good luck.
        All **** aside thank you, Appreciate mate.

Comment

I reckon PBs really having a designer vagina

Own up G is that whats really goin down?

lol jk...

What you goin in for Fam?

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
            In any case ..... I wish you the best possible outcome & Good Luck.

FYI: In the future, Always know exactly what your condition is, the diagnosis and the treatment.
            Thank you, I'm sure I will be okay.

Thanks for your help and in future I will be sure to research it more.

Comment

Good luck man

Comment

Originally posted by .PrettyBoy32. View Post
                Its not that serious, sounds more serious then it is.
                My dad has it had a done a few times,
                My best mate who was cousin died a few years back from SADS (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome),
                He was only 18 at the time and it happened out of nowhere,
                All the family where called in for tests and we still get them every six months,
                Called a stress test, they screen your heart and your run on a treadmill for a half hour and stuff.
                Said I have an irregular heart beat few weeks back,
                They say its nothing serious.
                I hope not!
                They making me sign a consent from that if anyone goes wrong its not on there back but the chances are like 100/1
                dam man good luck
                had to be under for shoulder surgery in April and i was puking for a day or so then it went away couldn't hold nothing down? guess i had a bad reaction too...

Comment

Yep jokes aside you be cool G and report back man soon as...

Speedy recovery and ting playa...

Comment

I feel a bit groggy for a few days. Like a hangover but without the headache. Mad as **** when they knock you out, I always get the count back from 10 scenario get to about 6 and I'm out. Funny all this is mentioned, I've gotta take my dog to the vets tomorrow for some surgery, and I'm absoloutely bricking it, he nearly died on the table last time, and he was only getting neutered.

Comment

Originally posted by crown mac View Post
                      dam man good luck
                      had to be under for shoulder surgery in April and i was puking for a day or so then it went away couldn't hold nothing down? guess i had a bad reaction too...
                      Yeah exact same thing bro, Its not nice at all especially when your ****ed on med's and high as ****. You don't realise your getting sick allover yourself

Comment

Working...
                      X